Setup/Installation: Weibo – Social Networks Auto-PosterHow to setup Weibo in SNAP WordPress plugin and API
Weibo uses OAuth to provide authorized access to its API. You need to register Weibo application and get “OAuth Consumer Key” and “Secret Key”. Then you will need to authorize your WordPress blog.
Weibo App Configuration
1. Create a Weibo app for your website.
1. Login to your Weibo account.
2. Go to the Weibo Developers page: https://open.weibo.com/development
If you are already registered as developer, skip to step 3.
Submit it, confirm your mail, you should see the developer’s dashboard.
3. Click “New application” button.
Fill the name, (it must be unique and has no spaces), choose “web application” as category
2. Connect Weibo to your WordPress.
1. Login to your WordPress Admin Panel, Go to the Settings->Social Networks AutoPoster Options.
2. Click green “Add new account” button, select “Weibo” from the list.
3. Fill “App Key” and “App Secret” from step 4 above.
4. Click “Add Account”.
3. Authorize Weibo for your WordPress.
1. Open newly added Weibo account settings. Notice new link “Authorize Your Weibo Account”.
2. Click “Authorize Your Weibo Account” and follow the authorization wizard.
4. Your Weibo account is ready to use.
XING has recently decided to discontinue its official free API. Today we are introducing the better alternative - new NextScripts Premium API for XING. Unlike the API from XING that was able to make posts to profiles only, NextScripts Premium API for XING can post to...
UPDATE (Jan 20, 2017). Version 3.7.11 has been released to WordPress.org plugin repository. it has all code from this beta along with some fixes. Please update your plugin. ------------- New beta version is available for download. Two most popular networks Facebook...
SNAP for Wordpress Version 3.7 has been released. This version adds support for two new networks. 1. Weibo. Biggest Chinese Microblogging Service. You can post your messages and images. 2. MailChimp. One of the most popular email marketing tools. You can send your...
Instagram Autoposting is coming to SNAP! 3 years ago we wrote an article explaining why Instagram was not supported. Instagram was accepting images only from the phones and other mobile devices and there was no way to post there from the website or API. Since then we...
Today we are announcing SNAP for WordPress Version 3.5. It will be released on Friday, March 4, 2016. This version is a result of our decision to change our release strategy. We are still working on completely new and totally re-written version 4. That version will be...