Setup/Installation: Weibo – Social Networks Auto-PosterHow to setup Weibo in SNAP WordPress plugin and API
Weibo uses OAuth to provide authorized access to its API. You need to register Weibo application and get “OAuth Consumer Key” and “Secret Key”. Then you will need to authorize your WordPress blog.
Weibo App Configuration
1. Create a Weibo app for your website.
1. Login to your Weibo account.
2. Go to the Weibo Developers page: https://open.weibo.com/development
If you are already registered as developer, skip to step 3.
Submit it, confirm your mail, you should see the developer’s dashboard.
3. Click “New application” button.
Fill the name, (it must be unique and has no spaces), choose “web application” as category
2. Connect Weibo to your WordPress.
1. Login to your WordPress Admin Panel, Go to the Settings->Social Networks AutoPoster Options.
2. Click green “Add new account” button, select “Weibo” from the list.
3. Fill “App Key” and “App Secret” from step 4 above.
4. Click “Add Account”.
3. Authorize Weibo for your WordPress.
1. Open newly added Weibo account settings. Notice new link “Authorize Your Weibo Account”.
2. Click “Authorize Your Weibo Account” and follow the authorization wizard.
4. Your Weibo account is ready to use.
SNAP for WordPress Version 4 has been released. This is the biggest SNAP update ever. Almost 100% of the code was re-written. - New Autoposting Engine. Faster and 180% more efficient engine. It takes less memory and resources to preform autoposting jobs. - Old Posts...
The final release date for the long awaited SNAP WordPress Plugin Version 4 is set for October 1, 2017. The first closed beta version is available today. The first public beta version will be available on August 31, 2017. Here is the full release schedule: Version 4...
Update - July 21, 2017 In order to comply with new Facebook API, ability to manually set "shared link info" has been removed from SNAP Version 3.8.6. Also SNAP implementation of OG tags has been improved a bit, but we are still recommending to use more powerful...
XING has recently decided to discontinue its official free API. Today we are introducing the better alternative - new NextScripts Premium API for XING. Unlike the API from XING that was able to make posts to profiles only, NextScripts Premium API for XING can post to...
UPDATE (Jan 20, 2017). Version 3.7.11 has been released to WordPress.org plugin repository. it has all code from this beta along with some fixes. Please update your plugin. ------------- New beta version is available for download. Two most popular networks Facebook...