Setup/Installation: Telegram - Social Networks Auto-PosterHow to setup Telegram in SNAP WordPress plugin and API
Telegram uses bot to make posts.
Please see the instructions below:
1. Create a Bot, get a token.
1. Login to your Telegram account from either phone or web interface.
2. Start a chat with BotFather.
3. Type /newbot 180652469:AAFnBgYH7n6yefaeC8MGj1zy024-dugf6iQ
4. You will be asked for a name. Type a name.
5. You will be asked for a username. It must end with “bot”. (for example: SNAPBot or snap_bot).
6. Your Bot API Token is ready.
2. Add Bot to your Channel.
*** Must be done from the phone, web client has no such functionality yet.
1.Open Channel info
2.Choose Admins, then “Add Admin”.
3.There will be no bots in contact list, so you need to search for it. Enter your bot’s username.
4.Tap on it to make it administrator.
3. Connect Telegram to your WordPress.
1. Login to your WordPress Admin Panel, Go to the Settings->Social Networks AutoPoster Options.
2. Click the green “Add new account” button, select “Telegram” from the list.
3. Enter your Bot API token.
4. Fill your Telegram Channel ID, Group ID or Chat ID
5. Your Telegram account is ready to use.
XING has recently decided to discontinue its official free API. Today we are introducing the better alternative - new NextScripts Premium API for XING. Unlike the API from XING that was able to make posts to profiles only, NextScripts Premium API for XING can post to...
UPDATE (Jan 20, 2017). Version 3.7.11 has been released to WordPress.org plugin repository. it has all code from this beta along with some fixes. Please update your plugin. ------------- New beta version is available for download. Two most popular networks Facebook...
SNAP for Wordpress Version 3.7 has been released. This version adds support for two new networks. 1. Weibo. Biggest Chinese Microblogging Service. You can post your messages and images. 2. MailChimp. One of the most popular email marketing tools. You can send your...
Instagram Autoposting is coming to SNAP! 3 years ago we wrote an article explaining why Instagram was not supported. Instagram was accepting images only from the phones and other mobile devices and there was no way to post there from the website or API. Since then we...
Today we are announcing SNAP for WordPress Version 3.5. It will be released on Friday, March 4, 2016. This version is a result of our decision to change our release strategy. We are still working on completely new and totally re-written version 4. That version will be...