Setup/Installation: Telegram - Social Networks Auto-PosterHow to setup Telegram in SNAP WordPress plugin and API
Telegram uses bot to make posts.
Please see the instructions below:
1. Create a Bot, get a token.
1. Login to your Telegram account from either phone or web interface.
2. Start a chat with BotFather.
3. Type /newbot 180652469:AAFnBgYH7n6yefaeC8MGj1zy024-dugf6iQ
4. You will be asked for a name. Type a name.
5. You will be asked for a username. It must end with “bot”. (for example: SNAPBot or snap_bot).
6. Your Bot API Token is ready.
2. Add Bot to your Channel.
*** Must be done from the phone, web client has no such functionality yet.
1.Open Channel info
2.Choose Admins, then “Add Admin”.
3.There will be no bots in contact list, so you need to search for it. Enter your bot’s username.
4.Tap on it to make it administrator.
3. Connect Telegram to your WordPress.
1. Login to your WordPress Admin Panel, Go to the Settings->Social Networks AutoPoster Options.
2. Click the green “Add new account” button, select “Telegram” from the list.
3. Enter your Bot API token.
4. Fill your Telegram Channel ID, Group ID or Chat ID
5. Your Telegram account is ready to use.
Sometimes Instagram decides that login from SNAP is "unusual" and asks for confirmation. Until yesterday, you just had to open Instagram on your phone and tap "This was me" button on "We have detected an unusual login attempt" screen. Yesterday this stopped working....
SNAP for WordPress Version 4.1 has been released. This version adds support for WPML and Polylang in filters and one new network - Messenger Line. It also eliminates the necessity to "Save" WordPress post after making changes to SNAP message format. == Changelog == =...
SNAP for WordPress Version 4 has been released. This is the biggest SNAP update ever. Almost 100% of the code was re-written. - New Autoposting Engine. Faster and 180% more efficient engine. It takes less memory and resources to preform autoposting jobs. - Old Posts...
The final release date for the long awaited SNAP WordPress Plugin Version 4 is set for October 1, 2017. The first closed beta version is available today. The first public beta version will be available on August 31, 2017. Here is the full release schedule: Version 4...
Update - July 21, 2017 In order to comply with new Facebook API, ability to manually set "shared link info" has been removed from SNAP Version 3.8.6. Also SNAP implementation of OG tags has been improved a bit, but we are still recommending to use more powerful...