Setup/Installation: Yo Notifications - Social Networks Auto-PosterHow to setup Yo Notifications in SNAP WordPress plugin and API
Yo uses API key for authentication and authorization. You need to get API key from Yo and enter it to SNAP settings. Your users must subscribe to Yo notifications by entering their Yo IDs to profiles.
Yo is supported since SNAP version 3.6.6
Please see the instructions below:
1. Get Yo API key.
1. Go to the Yo Dashboard page: https://dashboard.justyo.co/, login to your Yo account.
2. You can use your main account or sub-account. Click View API Key.
3. Copy your key.
2. Connect Yo to your WordPress.
1. Login to your WordPress Admin Panel, Go to the Settings->Social Networks AutoPoster Options.
2. Click green “Add new account” button, select “Yo” from the list.
3. Fill “API key” from step 3 above.
4. CLick “Add Account”
3. User profiles.
Once you have yo added to SNAP configuration, each user profile will get a new field called “Yo Username”.
1. Go to your profile and put your username to the “Yo Username” field.
2. Let all your users know about new field. Each user who filled that field with his username will get a notification.
5. Your Yo account is ready to use.
XING has recently decided to discontinue its official free API. Today we are introducing the better alternative - new NextScripts Premium API for XING. Unlike the API from XING that was able to make posts to profiles only, NextScripts Premium API for XING can post to...
UPDATE (Jan 20, 2017). Version 3.7.11 has been released to WordPress.org plugin repository. it has all code from this beta along with some fixes. Please update your plugin. ------------- New beta version is available for download. Two most popular networks Facebook...
SNAP for Wordpress Version 3.7 has been released. This version adds support for two new networks. 1. Weibo. Biggest Chinese Microblogging Service. You can post your messages and images. 2. MailChimp. One of the most popular email marketing tools. You can send your...
Instagram Autoposting is coming to SNAP! 3 years ago we wrote an article explaining why Instagram was not supported. Instagram was accepting images only from the phones and other mobile devices and there was no way to post there from the website or API. Since then we...
Today we are announcing SNAP for WordPress Version 3.5. It will be released on Friday, March 4, 2016. This version is a result of our decision to change our release strategy. We are still working on completely new and totally re-written version 4. That version will be...