They charged me even after 3 months of canceling request!

Forums NextScripts.com Website They charged me even after 3 months of canceling request!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

I asked to cancel the plug-in charge due to lack of use in October 2022 through a ticket that has not been answered until today, and in December 2022 I was charged the fee of 49.95$ from my Paypal account despite having placed the order of the cancellation, I added another request to return the money but also without answers.

And what I find funny is that in the Customer’s control panel there is no option to deactivate or cancel this self-billing…

Despite my cancellation request, you charged me and I want the amount returned immediately.

NextScripts
    Keymaster

There is not such thing as “canceling request”. Only you can login to your own PayPal account and cancel your subscription. We can’t do it for you.

Please see the answer in the FAQ – #16 (How can I cancel my subscription?‚Äč)

FAQ

Is that SO ?

I made a ticket 3 months ago, and till today i have no answer from your side, and if, let me say IF THERE IS A WAY TO CANCEL MY SUBSCRIPTION FROM PAYPAL , do you think I wouldn’t have done it? and if so, why my subscription was canceled by you and not by Paypal after my complaint, and I have proof by email.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.