Reply To: Error 200: The user hasn't authorized the application to perform this acti

Forums SNAP – WordPress Plugin Forums Error 200: The user hasn't authorized the application to perform this acti Reply To: Error 200: The user hasn't authorized the application to perform this acti

Linwood
Participant

Thank you for all of your hard work on this plugin. I have run into the problem of “not authorizing the application”, which I have. After reading through this forum post, I have updated the plugin to your approved one. I still get the same error of not being able to post to Facebook. After getting back my review, I got the following responses:

Notes from our review team
    Web
    You do not need to request these permissions because your blog or CMS is integrated with an app that you admin. As an App admin, you can already access these permissions and post to your Timeline or a page you admin. You can provide access to additional users by adding them as developers of your App.
    Unapproved
    publish_actions
    Web
    You have requested excessive permissions based on the usage explanation you provided. Please ensure the information you request is not already available in public_profile information. You can find more information here.
    Unapproved
    manage_pages
    Web
    You have requested excessive permissions based on the usage explanation you provided. Please ensure the information you request is not already available in public_profile information. You can find more information here.

The settings in the FB profile are set to public and domain names are correct. FB doesn’t give me an answer on how to make this work. I haven’t heard from NextScripts on proper settings. The instructions on the page have not changed, so following the same procedure is going to get me the same result.

Please advise on how to get this to work properly with FB. Twitter posts just fine. This is work I’m doing for a client, so a quick and concise explanation would be very helpful. Thank you…