Troubles with Facebook?
Facebook was messing its API since mid March and finally they closed it. Apps created on different days behave differently.
- No apps can post to groups.
- Apps created before March 2018 can post to profiles and pages.
- Apps created March-April can post only to pages. (Some can post to pages as pagename, some can post to pages as visitor).
- Apps created on or after May 1st, 2018 can’t post anywhere. (Facebook officially closed unrestricted access to its API.)
- All apps will stop working on August 1, 2018.
Please see here: Facebook Problems and Changes
Please do not open new tickets about that. Facebook native API is now officially closed for the new apps. Please see “Now What? / What’s next?” section from this post for Facebook connection options.
The plugin and API are out there for more then 6 years. Every day we are getting the same questions over and over. Right now, 8 out of 10 support tickets are getting reply “The answer is in the FAQ”.
Please check the Technical Problems Troubleshooting FAQ before opening the ticket. There is an 80% probability that the answer to your problem is already there. Tickets that already answered in the FAQ are getting the lowest priority. Please, check the FAQ page before opening new ticket.