Setup/Installation: Weibo – Social Networks Auto-PosterHow to setup Weibo in SNAP WordPress plugin and API
Weibo uses OAuth to provide authorized access to its API. You need to register Weibo application and get “OAuth Consumer Key” and “Secret Key”. Then you will need to authorize your WordPress blog.
Weibo App Configuration
1. Create a Weibo app for your website.
1. Login to your Weibo account.
2. Go to the Weibo Developers page: https://open.weibo.com/development
If you are already registered as developer, skip to step 3.
Submit it, confirm your mail, you should see the developer’s dashboard.
3. Click “New application” button.
Fill the name, (it must be unique and has no spaces), choose “web application” as category
2. Connect Weibo to your WordPress.
1. Login to your WordPress Admin Panel, Go to the Settings->Social Networks AutoPoster Options.
2. Click green “Add new account” button, select “Weibo” from the list.
3. Fill “App Key” and “App Secret” from step 4 above.
4. Click “Add Account”.
3. Authorize Weibo for your WordPress.
1. Open newly added Weibo account settings. Notice new link “Authorize Your Weibo Account”.
2. Click “Authorize Your Weibo Account” and follow the authorization wizard.
4. Your Weibo account is ready to use.
Support for "Google My Business" is coming this fall. Google recently made some kind of blog-a-like functionality available for local business listings. As a local business owner you can add posts, events, offers as well as products to your business listing. Although...
We are getting a lot of questions about upcoming deadline for Facebook app review. People are asking what should we do. The honest answer would be: "No one has any idea". We submitted several apps for Facebook review using different ways of describing and explaining...
What happened with Facebook? Facebook made changes to it's API access policy on May 1st, 2018. As the result we introduced our own Premium API for Facebook. We feel that we need to explain how exactly those changes affected SNAP. Since the beginning Facebook native...
Instagram made some very big changes to authentication process. About 70% of our users are affected by them. Before the changes the process was quite simple: Sometimes Instagram decided that login from SNAP is "unusual" and asked for confirmation. You just had to open...
Sometimes Instagram decides that login from SNAP is "unusual" and asks for confirmation. Until yesterday, you just had to open Instagram on your phone and tap "This was me" button on "We have detected an unusual login attempt" screen. Yesterday this stopped working....