Setup/Installation: Yo Notifications - Social Networks Auto-PosterHow to setup Yo Notifications in SNAP WordPress plugin and API
Yo uses API key for authentication and authorization. You need to get API key from Yo and enter it to SNAP settings. Your users must subscribe to Yo notifications by entering their Yo IDs to profiles.
Yo is supported since SNAP version 3.6.6
Please see the instructions below:
1. Get Yo API key.
1. Go to the Yo Dashboard page: https://dashboard.justyo.co/, login to your Yo account.
2. You can use your main account or sub-account. Click View API Key.
3. Copy your key.
2. Connect Yo to your WordPress.
1. Login to your WordPress Admin Panel, Go to the Settings->Social Networks AutoPoster Options.
2. Click green “Add new account” button, select “Yo” from the list.
3. Fill “API key” from step 3 above.
4. CLick “Add Account”
3. User profiles.
Once you have yo added to SNAP configuration, each user profile will get a new field called “Yo Username”.
1. Go to your profile and put your username to the “Yo Username” field.
2. Let all your users know about new field. Each user who filled that field with his username will get a notification.
5. Your Yo account is ready to use.
We are getting a lot of questions about upcoming deadline for Facebook app review. People are asking what should we do. The honest answer would be: "No one has any idea". We submitted several apps for Facebook review using different ways of describing and explaining...
What happened with Facebook? Facebook made changes to it's API access policy on May 1st, 2018. As the result we introduced our own Premium API for Facebook. We feel that we need to explain how exactly those changes affected SNAP. Since the beginning Facebook native...
Instagram made some very big changes to authentication process. About 70% of our users are affected by them. Before the changes the process was quite simple: Sometimes Instagram decided that login from SNAP is "unusual" and asked for confirmation. You just had to open...
Sometimes Instagram decides that login from SNAP is "unusual" and asks for confirmation. Until yesterday, you just had to open Instagram on your phone and tap "This was me" button on "We have detected an unusual login attempt" screen. Yesterday this stopped working....
SNAP for WordPress Version 4.1 has been released. This version adds support for WPML and Polylang in filters and one new network - Messenger Line. It also eliminates the necessity to "Save" WordPress post after making changes to SNAP message format. == Changelog == =...