Setup/Installation: Yo Notifications - Social Networks Auto-PosterHow to setup Yo Notifications in SNAP WordPress plugin and API
Yo uses API key for authentication and authorization. You need to get API key from Yo and enter it to SNAP settings. Your users must subscribe to Yo notifications by entering their Yo IDs to profiles.
Yo is supported since SNAP version 3.6.6
Please see the instructions below:
1. Get Yo API key.
1. Go to the Yo Dashboard page: https://dashboard.justyo.co/, login to your Yo account.
2. You can use your main account or sub-account. Click View API Key.
3. Copy your key.
2. Connect Yo to your WordPress.
1. Login to your WordPress Admin Panel, Go to the Settings->Social Networks AutoPoster Options.
2. Click green “Add new account” button, select “Yo” from the list.
3. Fill “API key” from step 3 above.
4. CLick “Add Account”
3. User profiles.
Once you have yo added to SNAP configuration, each user profile will get a new field called “Yo Username”.
1. Go to your profile and put your username to the “Yo Username” field.
2. Let all your users know about new field. Each user who filled that field with his username will get a notification.
5. Your Yo account is ready to use.
Instagram made some very big changes to authentication process. About 70% of our users are affected by them. Before the changes the process was quite simple: Sometimes Instagram decided that login from SNAP is "unusual" and asked for confirmation. You just had to open...
Sometimes Instagram decides that login from SNAP is "unusual" and asks for confirmation. Until yesterday, you just had to open Instagram on your phone and tap "This was me" button on "We have detected an unusual login attempt" screen. Yesterday this stopped working....
SNAP for WordPress Version 4.1 has been released. This version adds support for WPML and Polylang in filters and one new network - Messenger Line. It also eliminates the necessity to "Save" WordPress post after making changes to SNAP message format. == Changelog == =...
SNAP for WordPress Version 4 has been released. This is the biggest SNAP update ever. Almost 100% of the code was re-written. - New Autoposting Engine. Faster and 180% more efficient engine. It takes less memory and resources to preform autoposting jobs. - Old Posts...
The final release date for the long awaited SNAP WordPress Plugin Version 4 is set for October 1, 2017. The first closed beta version is available today. The first public beta version will be available on August 31, 2017. Here is the full release schedule: Version 4...