Setup/Installation: Pinterest - Social Networks Auto-Poster for WordPressHow to setup Pinterest in SNAP WordPress plugin and API
Pinterest don’t have a built-in API for automated posts yet. You need to get a special API library module to be able to publish to Pinterest. API library modile is included in the SNAP Pro WordPress plugin.
1. Connect Pinterest to your WordPress.
1. Login to your WordPress Admin Panel, Go to the Settings->Social Networks AutoPoster Options.
2. Click green “Add new account” button, select “Pinterest” from the list.
3. Fill Pinterest Login and Password.
4. Enter the URL for default image. It will be used in case your post don’t have a featured image.
5. Click link “Click here to retreive your boards”
6. Select default board to be pinned to. You will be able to select a different board during the post writing.
7. Click “Update Settings”.
2. Your Pinterest is ready to use.
Plugin will “pin” your “Featured image”. If “Featured image” is not set, it will take the first image in your post. If your post has no images it will take default image.
Here is the Facebook announcement - API Change Log: Modifying Link Previews Facebook API 2.9 update came with deprecation of support for manual setting info of shared/attached links - Facebook API 2.9 Changelog This is exactly the part of the Facebook API SNAP was...
XING has recently decided to discontinue its official free API. Today we are introducing the better alternative - new NextScripts Premium API for XING. Unlike the API from XING that was able to make posts to profiles only, NextScripts Premium API for XING can post to...
UPDATE (Jan 20, 2017). Version 3.7.11 has been released to WordPress.org plugin repository. it has all code from this beta along with some fixes. Please update your plugin. ------------- New beta version is available for download. Two most popular networks Facebook...
SNAP for Wordpress Version 3.7 has been released. This version adds support for two new networks. 1. Weibo. Biggest Chinese Microblogging Service. You can post your messages and images. 2. MailChimp. One of the most popular email marketing tools. You can send your...
Instagram Autoposting is coming to SNAP! 3 years ago we wrote an article explaining why Instagram was not supported. Instagram was accepting images only from the phones and other mobile devices and there was no way to post there from the website or API. Since then we...