Setup/Installation: Pinterest - Social Networks Auto-Poster for WordPressHow to setup Pinterest in SNAP WordPress plugin and API
Pinterest don’t have a built-in API for automated posts yet. You need to get a special API library module to be able to publish to Pinterest. API library modile is included in the SNAP Pro WordPress plugin.
1. Connect Pinterest to your WordPress.
1. Login to your WordPress Admin Panel, Go to the Settings->Social Networks AutoPoster Options.
2. Click green “Add new account” button, select “Pinterest” from the list.
3. Fill Pinterest Login and Password.
4. Enter the URL for default image. It will be used in case your post don’t have a featured image.
5. Click link “Click here to retreive your boards”
6. Select default board to be pinned to. You will be able to select a different board during the post writing.
7. Click “Update Settings”.
2. Your Pinterest is ready to use.
Plugin will “pin” your “Featured image”. If “Featured image” is not set, it will take the first image in your post. If your post has no images it will take default image.
Instagram made some very big changes to authentication process. About 70% of our users are affected by them. Before the changes the process was quite simple: Sometimes Instagram decided that login from SNAP is "unusual" and asked for confirmation. You just had to open...
Sometimes Instagram decides that login from SNAP is "unusual" and asks for confirmation. Until yesterday, you just had to open Instagram on your phone and tap "This was me" button on "We have detected an unusual login attempt" screen. Yesterday this stopped working....
SNAP for WordPress Version 4.1 has been released. This version adds support for WPML and Polylang in filters and one new network - Messenger Line. It also eliminates the necessity to "Save" WordPress post after making changes to SNAP message format. == Changelog == =...
SNAP for WordPress Version 4 has been released. This is the biggest SNAP update ever. Almost 100% of the code was re-written. - New Autoposting Engine. Faster and 180% more efficient engine. It takes less memory and resources to preform autoposting jobs. - Old Posts...
The final release date for the long awaited SNAP WordPress Plugin Version 4 is set for October 1, 2017. The first closed beta version is available today. The first public beta version will be available on August 31, 2017. Here is the full release schedule: Version 4...