Setup/Installation: Pinterest - Social Networks Auto-Poster for WordPressHow to setup Pinterest in SNAP WordPress plugin and API
Pinterest don’t have a built-in API for automated posts yet. You need to get a special API library module to be able to publish to Pinterest. API library modile is included in the SNAP Pro WordPress plugin.
1. Connect Pinterest to your WordPress.
1. Login to your WordPress Admin Panel, Go to the Settings->Social Networks AutoPoster Options.
2. Click green “Add new account” button, select “Pinterest” from the list.
3. Fill Pinterest Login and Password.
4. Enter the URL for default image. It will be used in case your post don’t have a featured image.
5. Click link “Click here to retreive your boards”
6. Select default board to be pinned to. You will be able to select a different board during the post writing.
7. Click “Update Settings”.
2. Your Pinterest is ready to use.
Plugin will “pin” your “Featured image”. If “Featured image” is not set, it will take the first image in your post. If your post has no images it will take default image.
We are getting a lot of questions about upcoming deadline for Facebook app review. People are asking what should we do. The honest answer would be: "No one has any idea". We submitted several apps for Facebook review using different ways of describing and explaining...
What happened with Facebook? Facebook made changes to it's API access policy on May 1st, 2018. As the result we introduced our own Premium API for Facebook. We feel that we need to explain how exactly those changes affected SNAP. Since the beginning Facebook native...
Instagram made some very big changes to authentication process. About 70% of our users are affected by them. Before the changes the process was quite simple: Sometimes Instagram decided that login from SNAP is "unusual" and asked for confirmation. You just had to open...
Sometimes Instagram decides that login from SNAP is "unusual" and asks for confirmation. Until yesterday, you just had to open Instagram on your phone and tap "This was me" button on "We have detected an unusual login attempt" screen. Yesterday this stopped working....
SNAP for WordPress Version 4.1 has been released. This version adds support for WPML and Polylang in filters and one new network - Messenger Line. It also eliminates the necessity to "Save" WordPress post after making changes to SNAP message format. == Changelog == =...