Setup/Installation: Telegram - Social Networks Auto-PosterHow to setup Telegram in SNAP WordPress plugin and API
Telegram uses bot to make posts.
Please see the instructions below:
1. Create a Bot, get a token.
1. Login to your Telegram account from either phone or web interface.
2. Start a chat with BotFather.
3. Type /newbot 180652469:AAFnBgYH7n6yefaeC8MGj1zy024-dugf6iQ
4. You will be asked for a name. Type a name.
5. You will be asked for a username. It must end with “bot”. (for example: SNAPBot or snap_bot).
6. Your Bot API Token is ready.
2. Add Bot to your Channel.
*** Must be done from the phone, web client has no such functionality yet.
1.Open Channel info
2.Choose Admins, then “Add Admin”.
3.There will be no bots in contact list, so you need to search for it. Enter your bot’s username.
4.Tap on it to make it administrator.
3. Connect Telegram to your WordPress.
1. Login to your WordPress Admin Panel, Go to the Settings->Social Networks AutoPoster Options.
2. Click the green “Add new account” button, select “Telegram” from the list.
3. Enter your Bot API token.
4. Fill your Telegram Channel ID, Group ID or Chat ID
5. Your Telegram account is ready to use.
Support for "Google My Business" is coming this fall. Google recently made some kind of blog-a-like functionality available for local business listings. As a local business owner you can add posts, events, offers as well as products to your business listing. Although...
We are getting a lot of questions about upcoming deadline for Facebook app review. People are asking what should we do. The honest answer would be: "No one has any idea". We submitted several apps for Facebook review using different ways of describing and explaining...
What happened with Facebook? Facebook made changes to it's API access policy on May 1st, 2018. As the result we introduced our own Premium API for Facebook. We feel that we need to explain how exactly those changes affected SNAP. Since the beginning Facebook native...
Instagram made some very big changes to authentication process. About 70% of our users are affected by them. Before the changes the process was quite simple: Sometimes Instagram decided that login from SNAP is "unusual" and asked for confirmation. You just had to open...
Sometimes Instagram decides that login from SNAP is "unusual" and asks for confirmation. Until yesterday, you just had to open Instagram on your phone and tap "This was me" button on "We have detected an unusual login attempt" screen. Yesterday this stopped working....