Setup/Installation: Diigo - Social Networks Auto-Poster for WordPressHow to setup Diigo in SNAP WordPress plugin and API
To use the Diigo API, an API key is required. The authentication uses HTTP Basic authentication – a standard authentication method that includes base64 encoded username and password in the Authorization request header.
1. Get Diigo API Key.
You can get Diigo API Key from https://www.diigo.com/api_keys.
1. Click “Sign up for an API key”.
2. Fill the form with your info.
Please use your own information, don’t literally re-type “NextScripts Blog”, “NextScripts.com” and other sample info.
3. Notice your API Key
2. Connect Diigo to your WordPress.
1. Login to your WordPress Admin Panel, Go to the Settings->Social Networks AutoPoster Options.
2. Click “Add New Account”, select Diigo from the dropdown list.
3. Fill Diigo API Key from step 1.
4. Fill Diigo Username and Password.
5. Fill the “Post Title Format” and “Post Text Format”. Defaults are %TITLE% for “Post Title Format” and %TEXT% for “Post Text Format”
6. Click “Update Settings”.
2. Your Diigo account is ready to use.
XING has recently decided to discontinue its official free API. Today we are introducing the better alternative - new NextScripts Premium API for XING. Unlike the API from XING that was able to make posts to profiles only, NextScripts Premium API for XING can post to...
UPDATE (Jan 20, 2017). Version 3.7.11 has been released to WordPress.org plugin repository. it has all code from this beta along with some fixes. Please update your plugin. ------------- New beta version is available for download. Two most popular networks Facebook...
SNAP for Wordpress Version 3.7 has been released. This version adds support for two new networks. 1. Weibo. Biggest Chinese Microblogging Service. You can post your messages and images. 2. MailChimp. One of the most popular email marketing tools. You can send your...
Instagram Autoposting is coming to SNAP! 3 years ago we wrote an article explaining why Instagram was not supported. Instagram was accepting images only from the phones and other mobile devices and there was no way to post there from the website or API. Since then we...
Today we are announcing SNAP for WordPress Version 3.5. It will be released on Friday, March 4, 2016. This version is a result of our decision to change our release strategy. We are still working on completely new and totally re-written version 4. That version will be...