Setup/Installation: Scoop.It - Social Networks Auto-PosterHow to setup Scoop.It in SNAP WordPress plugin and API
Scoop.it announced that “Starting January 15, 2018, Scoop.it’s free API will be discontinued.”
We will release our own API for Scoop.it soon….
Scoop.It uses OAuth 1.0 for authentication and authorization. You need to setup Scoop.It Application, connect this application to your blog and authorize it.
Please see the instructions below:
1. Create a Scoop.It app.
1. Login to your Scoop.It account.
2. Go to the Developers->Application Management page: https://www.scoop.it/dev/apps
3. If you already made an application you will see it’s info here, otherwise click “Create an Application” button.
4. Fill required fields “Application Name” and “Description”, agree to terms, click “Save”
– Notice Consumer Key and Consumer Secret
Your App is ready to use.
2. Connect Scoop.It to your WordPress.
1. Login to your WordPress Admin Panel, Go to the Settings->Social Networks AutoPoster Options.
2. Click green “Add new account” button, select “Scoop.It” from the list.
3. Fill “Consumer Key” and “Consumer Secret” from step 4 above. Fill “Scoopt.It Topic URL” with the last part of your Scoopt.It Topic URL.
3. Authorize Scoop.It for your WordPress.
1. Click “Update Settings”. Notice new link “Authorize Your Facebook Account”.
2. Click “Authorize Your Scoop.It Account” and follow the authorization wizard. Scoop.It will ask you to allow access to your account.
4. Your Scoop.it account is ready to use.
Instagram made some very big changes to authentication process. About 70% of our users are affected by them. Before the changes the process was quite simple: Sometimes Instagram decided that login from SNAP is "unusual" and asked for confirmation. You just had to open...
Sometimes Instagram decides that login from SNAP is "unusual" and asks for confirmation. Until yesterday, you just had to open Instagram on your phone and tap "This was me" button on "We have detected an unusual login attempt" screen. Yesterday this stopped working....
SNAP for WordPress Version 4.1 has been released. This version adds support for WPML and Polylang in filters and one new network - Messenger Line. It also eliminates the necessity to "Save" WordPress post after making changes to SNAP message format. == Changelog == =...
SNAP for WordPress Version 4 has been released. This is the biggest SNAP update ever. Almost 100% of the code was re-written. - New Autoposting Engine. Faster and 180% more efficient engine. It takes less memory and resources to preform autoposting jobs. - Old Posts...
The final release date for the long awaited SNAP WordPress Plugin Version 4 is set for October 1, 2017. The first closed beta version is available today. The first public beta version will be available on August 31, 2017. Here is the full release schedule: Version 4...