Setup/Installation: MailChimp – Social Networks Auto-PosterHow to setup MailChimp in SNAP WordPress plugin and API
MailChimp uses API key to provide authorized access to it’s API. You need to have API key and your emails list ID to be able to send emails from SNAP.
1. Get API key and List ID.
1. Login to your MailChimp account.
2. Go to the User Menu -> Account:
3. Click “Extras”->”API Keys”
Click “Create a Key”
4. Notice API Key on this page.
5. Click “List” in the top menu. Click on the list that you want to send emails to.
Click Settings->List name and defaults.
6. Notice List ID in the right column.
2. Connect MailChimp to your WordPress.
1. Login to your WordPress Admin Panel, Go to the Settings->Social Networks AutoPoster Options.
2. Click green “Add new account” button, select “MailChimp” from the list.
3. Fill “API Key” and “Campaign ID” from step 4 and step 6 above.
4. Fill your outcoming name and email.
5. Click “Add Account”.
You are ready.
We are getting a lot of questions about upcoming deadline for Facebook app review. People are asking what should we do. The honest answer would be: "No one has any idea". We submitted several apps for Facebook review using different ways of describing and explaining...
What happened with Facebook? Facebook made changes to it's API access policy on May 1st, 2018. As the result we introduced our own Premium API for Facebook. We feel that we need to explain how exactly those changes affected SNAP. Since the beginning Facebook native...
Instagram made some very big changes to authentication process. About 70% of our users are affected by them. Before the changes the process was quite simple: Sometimes Instagram decided that login from SNAP is "unusual" and asked for confirmation. You just had to open...
Sometimes Instagram decides that login from SNAP is "unusual" and asks for confirmation. Until yesterday, you just had to open Instagram on your phone and tap "This was me" button on "We have detected an unusual login attempt" screen. Yesterday this stopped working....
SNAP for WordPress Version 4.1 has been released. This version adds support for WPML and Polylang in filters and one new network - Messenger Line. It also eliminates the necessity to "Save" WordPress post after making changes to SNAP message format. == Changelog == =...