Setup/Installation: Facebook - Social Networks Auto-PosterHow to setup Facebook in SNAP WordPress plugin and API
XING uses OAuth 1.0 for authentication and authorization. You need to setup XING Application, connect this application to your blog and authorize it.
Those instructions are only for people who already have xing apps.
Please see the instructions below:
1. Create a XING app.
1. Login to your XING account.
2. Go to the Developers->My Apps Dashboard page: https://dev.xing.com/applications/dashboard
3. If you already made an application you will see it’s info here, otherwise click “Create app” button.
4. Fill “Application Name”, click “Save”
– Notice Consumer Key and Consumer Secret
Please note. XING will give you “TEST” key. Until recently “TEST” key could’ve been used only for private posts. Right now XING says: “Each application receives a Test Consumer Key which can be used to test all of the available API calls. For security reasons the response data will be partially scrambled.“. Whatever that means, right now we don’t see any issues with posts made by SNAP with the “TEST” keys. Anyway keep that in mind and maybe try to apply for “Production Key”. Although we don’t have any success with that. Our applications were just ignored.
Your App is ready to use.
2. Connect XING to your WordPress.
1. Login to your WordPress Admin Panel, Go to the Settings->Social Networks AutoPoster Options.
2. Click green “Add new account” button, select “XING” from the list.
3. Fill “Consumer Key” and “Consumer Secret” from step 4 above.
3. Authorize XING for your WordPress.
1. Click “Update Settings”. Notice new link “Authorize Your Facebook Account”.
2. Click “Authorize Your XING Account” and follow the authorization wizard. XING will ask you to allow access to your account.
4. Your XING account is ready to use.
Instagram made some very big changes to authentication process. About 70% of our users are affected by them. Before the changes the process was quite simple: Sometimes Instagram decided that login from SNAP is "unusual" and asked for confirmation. You just had to open...
Sometimes Instagram decides that login from SNAP is "unusual" and asks for confirmation. Until yesterday, you just had to open Instagram on your phone and tap "This was me" button on "We have detected an unusual login attempt" screen. Yesterday this stopped working....
SNAP for WordPress Version 4.1 has been released. This version adds support for WPML and Polylang in filters and one new network - Messenger Line. It also eliminates the necessity to "Save" WordPress post after making changes to SNAP message format. == Changelog == =...
SNAP for WordPress Version 4 has been released. This is the biggest SNAP update ever. Almost 100% of the code was re-written. - New Autoposting Engine. Faster and 180% more efficient engine. It takes less memory and resources to preform autoposting jobs. - Old Posts...
The final release date for the long awaited SNAP WordPress Plugin Version 4 is set for October 1, 2017. The first closed beta version is available today. The first public beta version will be available on August 31, 2017. Here is the full release schedule: Version 4...