Setup/Installation: Google+ (Google Plus) - Social Networks Auto-PosterHow to setup Google+ (Google Plus) in SNAP WordPress plugin and API
Important! Google+ don’t have a built-in API for automated posts yet. You need to get a special API library to be able to post to Google+.
SNAP can autopost to your profile, business/brand pages, collections, and communities. SNAP can also autopost to collections and communities as business/brand page.
Connect Google+ to your WordPress.
1. Login to your WordPress Admin Panel, Go to the Settings->Social Networks AutoPoster Options.
2. Click green “Add new account” button, select “Google+” from the list.
3. Fill Google+ Login and Password.
4. Click green refresh button. SNAP will establish a connection with Google+ and retrieve the list of your business/brand pages.
Select either “Profile” or one of the business/brand pages in the “Post as Field”.
5. SNAP will retrieve the list of your or your page’s collections and communities.
Select where you would like to post.
4. Click “Add Account”.
5. Your Google+ account is ready to use.
- If you choose one of the communities at the “Step 5”, plugin will retrieve the list of categories for that community. Please select one of them.
- If you would like to post to your profile, please select “Profile” in both “Post as” and “Where to post” fields.
- If you would like to post to your business/brand page, please select that page in both “Post as” and “Where to post” fields.
SNAP for WordPress Version 4 has been released. This is the biggest SNAP update ever. Almost 100% of the code was re-written. - New Autoposting Engine. Faster and 180% more efficient engine. It takes less memory and resources to preform autoposting jobs. - Old Posts...
The final release date for the long awaited SNAP WordPress Plugin Version 4 is set for October 1, 2017. The first closed beta version is available today. The first public beta version will be available on August 31, 2017. Here is the full release schedule: Version 4...
Update - July 21, 2017 In order to comply with new Facebook API, ability to manually set "shared link info" has been removed from SNAP Version 3.8.6. Also SNAP implementation of OG tags has been improved a bit, but we are still recommending to use more powerful...
XING has recently decided to discontinue its official free API. Today we are introducing the better alternative - new NextScripts Premium API for XING. Unlike the API from XING that was able to make posts to profiles only, NextScripts Premium API for XING can post to...
UPDATE (Jan 20, 2017). Version 3.7.11 has been released to WordPress.org plugin repository. it has all code from this beta along with some fixes. Please update your plugin. ------------- New beta version is available for download. Two most popular networks Facebook...