Setup/Installation: Google+ (Google Plus) - Social Networks Auto-PosterHow to setup Google+ (Google Plus) in SNAP WordPress plugin and API
Important! Google+ don’t have a built-in API for automated posts yet. You need to get a special API library to be able to post to Google+.
SNAP can autopost to your profile, business/brand pages, collections, and communities. SNAP can also autopost to collections and communities as business/brand page.
Connect Google+ to your WordPress.
1. Login to your WordPress Admin Panel, Go to the Settings->Social Networks AutoPoster Options.
2. Click green “Add new account” button, select “Google+” from the list.
3. Fill Google+ Login and Password.
4. Click green refresh button. SNAP will establish a connection with Google+ and retrieve the list of your business/brand pages.
Select either “Profile” or one of the business/brand pages in the “Post as Field”.
5. SNAP will retrieve the list of your or your page’s collections and communities.
Select where you would like to post.
4. Click “Add Account”.
5. Your Google+ account is ready to use.
- If you choose one of the communities at the “Step 5”, plugin will retrieve the list of categories for that community. Please select one of them.
- If you would like to post to your profile, please select “Profile” in both “Post as” and “Where to post” fields.
- If you would like to post to your business/brand page, please select that page in both “Post as” and “Where to post” fields.
What happened with Facebook? Facebook made changes to it's API access policy on May 1st, 2018. As the result we introduced our own Premium API for Facebook. We feel that we need to explain how exactly those changes affected SNAP. Since the beginning Facebook native...
Instagram made some very big changes to authentication process. About 70% of our users are affected by them. Before the changes the process was quite simple: Sometimes Instagram decided that login from SNAP is "unusual" and asked for confirmation. You just had to open...
Sometimes Instagram decides that login from SNAP is "unusual" and asks for confirmation. Until yesterday, you just had to open Instagram on your phone and tap "This was me" button on "We have detected an unusual login attempt" screen. Yesterday this stopped working....
SNAP for WordPress Version 4.1 has been released. This version adds support for WPML and Polylang in filters and one new network - Messenger Line. It also eliminates the necessity to "Save" WordPress post after making changes to SNAP message format. == Changelog == =...
SNAP for WordPress Version 4 has been released. This is the biggest SNAP update ever. Almost 100% of the code was re-written. - New Autoposting Engine. Faster and 180% more efficient engine. It takes less memory and resources to preform autoposting jobs. - Old Posts...