Setup/Installation: vKontakte - Social Networks Auto-Poster for WordPressHow to setup vKontakte in SNAP WordPress plugin and API
Important Note: VK API for uploading images is NOT compatible with “Always use secure connection” setting. If you choose to make “image” posts to VK please make sure this option is ‘OFF’.
1. Create an app for your website.
1. Login to your vKontakte account.
2. Go to the Developers page https://vk.com/dev. Click “Create an Application” button.
Please use your own information, don’t literally re-type “NextScripts Blog”, “NextScripts.com” and other sample info.
4. (!Important!) Please set “Application Status” to “Application on and visible to all”. “Click “Save”
2. Connect vKontakte to your WordPress.
1. Login to your WordPress Admin Panel, Go to the Settings->Social Networks AutoPoster Options.
2. Click green “Add new account” button, select “vKontakte” from the list.
3. Fill “Your vKontakte URL” with your personal vKontakte URL or your Group page URL.
4. Fill “vKontakte(VK) Application ID” from step 4 above.
3. Authorize vKontakte for your WordPress.
1. Click “Update Settings”. Notice new link “Authorize Your vKontakte Account”.
2. Click “Authorize Your vKontakte Account” and follow the authorization wizard.
3. Wizard will finish at the page with the long URL. Please copy that URL completely and past it to the “vKontakte(VK) Auth Response” field.
4. Your vKontakte account is ready to use.
XING has recently decided to discontinue its official free API. Today we are introducing the better alternative - new NextScripts Premium API for XING. Unlike the API from XING that was able to make posts to profiles only, NextScripts Premium API for XING can post to...
UPDATE (Jan 20, 2017). Version 3.7.11 has been released to WordPress.org plugin repository. it has all code from this beta along with some fixes. Please update your plugin. ------------- New beta version is available for download. Two most popular networks Facebook...
SNAP for Wordpress Version 3.7 has been released. This version adds support for two new networks. 1. Weibo. Biggest Chinese Microblogging Service. You can post your messages and images. 2. MailChimp. One of the most popular email marketing tools. You can send your...
Instagram Autoposting is coming to SNAP! 3 years ago we wrote an article explaining why Instagram was not supported. Instagram was accepting images only from the phones and other mobile devices and there was no way to post there from the website or API. Since then we...
Today we are announcing SNAP for WordPress Version 3.5. It will be released on Friday, March 4, 2016. This version is a result of our decision to change our release strategy. We are still working on completely new and totally re-written version 4. That version will be...