Setup/Installation: YouTube - Social Networks Auto-Poster for WordPressHow to setup YouTube in SNAP WordPress plugin and API
YouTube don’t have a built-in API for automated posts yet. You need to get a special library module to be able to publish to YouTube.
SNAP can autopost to your channel stream.
Connect YouTube to your WordPress.
1. Login to your WordPress Admin Panel, Go to the Settings->Social Networks AutoPoster Options.
2. Click green “Add new account” button, select “YouTube” from the list.
3. Fill YouTube (Google) Login and Password.
4. Fill YouTube channel URL. (URL could be with or without the /feed/ at the end – examples: https://www.youtube.com/user/nextscripts/feed/ or https://www.youtube.com/user/nextscripts/ )
5. [Optional] Google+ Page ID: Fill this only if you are posting to YouTube as your Google+ page. Please leave this empty otherwise.
3. Your YouTube is ready to use.
Question: I’ve setup my Google account, but when I click the test button I get a message “Your username/password incorrect” or “You are not authorized to publish to this page”. I am 100% sure I have correct Username and Password and I can post to that page.
Answer: Your Google Plus account might be locked for the new apps.
1. Temporary Unlock your Google account for new apps:
– Login to your Google+ account from the browser and go to the https://www.google.com/accounts/UnlockCaptcha
– You will see page asking you to “Allow a new application to access your account”. Click “Continue”.
– You will get a message that you have 10 minutes to connect your application.
2. Go to the WP Admin Panel->Settings->Social Networks AutoPoster. Setup your Google+ settings.
3. Click “Submit Test Post to Google+” button.
SNAP for WordPress Version 4 has been released. This is the biggest SNAP update ever. Almost 100% of the code was re-written. - New Autoposting Engine. Faster and 180% more efficient engine. It takes less memory and resources to preform autoposting jobs. - Old Posts...
The final release date for the long awaited SNAP WordPress Plugin Version 4 is set for October 1, 2017. The first closed beta version is available today. The first public beta version will be available on August 31, 2017. Here is the full release schedule: Version 4...
Update - July 21, 2017 In order to comply with new Facebook API, ability to manually set "shared link info" has been removed from SNAP Version 3.8.6. Also SNAP implementation of OG tags has been improved a bit, but we are still recommending to use more powerful...
XING has recently decided to discontinue its official free API. Today we are introducing the better alternative - new NextScripts Premium API for XING. Unlike the API from XING that was able to make posts to profiles only, NextScripts Premium API for XING can post to...
UPDATE (Jan 20, 2017). Version 3.7.11 has been released to WordPress.org plugin repository. it has all code from this beta along with some fixes. Please update your plugin. ------------- New beta version is available for download. Two most popular networks Facebook...