Setup/Installation: Blogger - Social Networks Auto-Poster for WordPressHow to setup Blogger in SNAP WordPress plugin and API
Blogger can use built-in API with oAuth. Also it can benefit from the NextScripts Universal API Library if you have it installed.
Blogger(Google) Native API: Free built-in API from Blogger/Google. Free built-in API from Blogger. More secure, more stable. More complicated – requires approval of access to API by Google (3-5 days) and authorization.
NextScripts API for Blogger: Premium API with extended functionality. Easier to configure, but less secure – requires your password.
1. Connect Blogger to your WordPress.
1. Login to your WordPress Admin Panel, Go to the Settings->Social Networks AutoPoster Options.
2. Click green “Add new account” button, select “Blogger” from the list.
other then using your main Google account.
3. Enter the Blogger Blog ID. Log to your Blogger management panel and look at the URL: https://www.blogger.com/blogger.g?blogID=8959085979163812093#allposts. Your Blog ID will be: 8959085979163812093.
a. Click on your blog name at the main Blogger management panel.
b. You will see your Blog ID in the address bar.
3. If you are using NextScripts API for Blogger, please fill Blogger Login and Password. If you are using native Blogger API, please fill client ID and Client Secret.
5. Click “Update Settings”.
2. Your Blogger is ready to use.
SNAP for WordPress Version 4 has been released. This is the biggest SNAP update ever. Almost 100% of the code was re-written. - New Autoposting Engine. Faster and 180% more efficient engine. It takes less memory and resources to preform autoposting jobs. - Old Posts...
The final release date for the long awaited SNAP WordPress Plugin Version 4 is set for October 1, 2017. The first closed beta version is available today. The first public beta version will be available on August 31, 2017. Here is the full release schedule: Version 4...
Update - July 21, 2017 In order to comply with new Facebook API, ability to manually set "shared link info" has been removed from SNAP Version 3.8.6. Also SNAP implementation of OG tags has been improved a bit, but we are still recommending to use more powerful...
XING has recently decided to discontinue its official free API. Today we are introducing the better alternative - new NextScripts Premium API for XING. Unlike the API from XING that was able to make posts to profiles only, NextScripts Premium API for XING can post to...
UPDATE (Jan 20, 2017). Version 3.7.11 has been released to WordPress.org plugin repository. it has all code from this beta along with some fixes. Please update your plugin. ------------- New beta version is available for download. Two most popular networks Facebook...