Setup/Installation: Blogger - Social Networks Auto-Poster for WordPressHow to setup Blogger in SNAP WordPress plugin and API
Blogger can use built-in API with oAuth. Also it can benefit from the NextScripts Universal API Library if you have it installed.
Blogger(Google) Native API: Free built-in API from Blogger/Google. Free built-in API from Blogger. More secure, more stable. More complicated – requires approval of access to API by Google (3-5 days) and authorization.
NextScripts API for Blogger: Premium API with extended functionality. Easier to configure, but less secure – requires your password.
1. Connect Blogger to your WordPress.
1. Login to your WordPress Admin Panel, Go to the Settings->Social Networks AutoPoster Options.
2. Click green “Add new account” button, select “Blogger” from the list.
other then using your main Google account.
3. Enter the Blogger Blog ID. Log to your Blogger management panel and look at the URL: https://www.blogger.com/blogger.g?blogID=8959085979163812093#allposts. Your Blog ID will be: 8959085979163812093.
a. Click on your blog name at the main Blogger management panel.
b. You will see your Blog ID in the address bar.
3. If you are using NextScripts API for Blogger, please fill Blogger Login and Password. If you are using native Blogger API, please fill client ID and Client Secret.
5. Click “Update Settings”.
2. Your Blogger is ready to use.
We are getting a lot of questions about upcoming deadline for Facebook app review. People are asking what should we do. The honest answer would be: "No one has any idea". We submitted several apps for Facebook review using different ways of describing and explaining...
What happened with Facebook? Facebook made changes to it's API access policy on May 1st, 2018. As the result we introduced our own Premium API for Facebook. We feel that we need to explain how exactly those changes affected SNAP. Since the beginning Facebook native...
Instagram made some very big changes to authentication process. About 70% of our users are affected by them. Before the changes the process was quite simple: Sometimes Instagram decided that login from SNAP is "unusual" and asked for confirmation. You just had to open...
Sometimes Instagram decides that login from SNAP is "unusual" and asks for confirmation. Until yesterday, you just had to open Instagram on your phone and tap "This was me" button on "We have detected an unusual login attempt" screen. Yesterday this stopped working....
SNAP for WordPress Version 4.1 has been released. This version adds support for WPML and Polylang in filters and one new network - Messenger Line. It also eliminates the necessity to "Save" WordPress post after making changes to SNAP message format. == Changelog == =...