Setup/Installation: Blogger - Social Networks Auto-Poster for WordPressHow to setup Blogger in SNAP WordPress plugin and API
Blogger can use built-in API with oAuth. Also it can benefit from the NextScripts Universal API Library if you have it installed.
Blogger(Google) Native API: Free built-in API from Blogger/Google. Free built-in API from Blogger. More secure, more stable. More complicated – requires approval of access to API by Google (3-5 days) and authorization.
NextScripts API for Blogger: Premium API with extended functionality. Easier to configure, but less secure – requires your password.
1. Connect Blogger to your WordPress.
1. Login to your WordPress Admin Panel, Go to the Settings->Social Networks AutoPoster Options.
2. Click green “Add new account” button, select “Blogger” from the list.
other then using your main Google account.
3. Enter the Blogger Blog ID. Log to your Blogger management panel and look at the URL: https://www.blogger.com/blogger.g?blogID=8959085979163812093#allposts. Your Blog ID will be: 8959085979163812093.
a. Click on your blog name at the main Blogger management panel.
b. You will see your Blog ID in the address bar.
3. If you are using NextScripts API for Blogger, please fill Blogger Login and Password. If you are using native Blogger API, please fill client ID and Client Secret.
5. Click “Update Settings”.
2. Your Blogger is ready to use.
Here is the Facebook announcement - API Change Log: Modifying Link Previews Facebook API 2.9 update came with deprecation of support for manual setting info of shared/attached links - Facebook API 2.9 Changelog This is exactly the part of the Facebook API SNAP was...
XING has recently decided to discontinue its official free API. Today we are introducing the better alternative - new NextScripts Premium API for XING. Unlike the API from XING that was able to make posts to profiles only, NextScripts Premium API for XING can post to...
UPDATE (Jan 20, 2017). Version 3.7.11 has been released to WordPress.org plugin repository. it has all code from this beta along with some fixes. Please update your plugin. ------------- New beta version is available for download. Two most popular networks Facebook...
SNAP for Wordpress Version 3.7 has been released. This version adds support for two new networks. 1. Weibo. Biggest Chinese Microblogging Service. You can post your messages and images. 2. MailChimp. One of the most popular email marketing tools. You can send your...
Instagram Autoposting is coming to SNAP! 3 years ago we wrote an article explaining why Instagram was not supported. Instagram was accepting images only from the phones and other mobile devices and there was no way to post there from the website or API. Since then we...