Reply To: Snap Pro – Unable to post to FB – (#200) Requires publish_stream permission

Forums SNAP – WordPress Plugin Forums Snap Pro – Unable to post to FB – (#200) Requires publish_stream permission Reply To: Snap Pro – Unable to post to FB – (#200) Requires publish_stream permission

blaivas
Participant

Ok I know you won’t spend 5 minutes to connect to my website, but please at least take a look at these pictures:

I have posted 2 identical jobs one after another through 3 different accounts (2 fb and 1 twitter). 1 fb and 1 twitter account set to post with both Job packages, 1 Fb account set to post only with Basic Job package. The only difference between two Job posts there was that first one had 1 minute delay for both FB accounts set up on settings. I took it off posting the Job second time.

So for some reason the delay was not 1 min, but 27 min?!? Jobs were delayed, but they did get posted first time, but not the ones with the right packages. One of them was supposed to be skipped. And the one which got skipped was supposed to get posted.
    And second time posting all jobs were skipped completely, but 2 of them were supposed to get posted…

So what the hell?

Log / history

First account settings

Second account settings

Third account settings