Reply To: Google+ posting error

Forums SNAP – WordPress Plugin Forums Google+ posting error Reply To: Google+ posting error

Hello. Rather than start a new thread, I decided to comment under this one, being as I am receiving a Google+ error similar to the one mentioned by the OP.

I noticed that my blog posts are no longer being autoposted to Google+. So, I went into my SNAP Pro Google+ account and verified that my settings were okay. I have both “Post as” and “Where to post” set to “Profile”, as per your instructions. This has always been my settings.

After that, I sent a test post to Google+ using the “Google+ image post” post type, as I have always done.

Google is sending back the following error message:

Error *NXS Upload* : Array
(
[reason] => REQUEST_REJECTED
[additionalInfo] => Array
(
[uploader_service.GoogleRupioAdditionalInfo] => Array
(
[completionInfo] => Array
(
[status] => FAILURE
)

[requestRejectedInfo] => Array
(
[reasonDescription] => agent_failure
)

)

)

[upload_id] => AEnB2UpKH0vUsGI7Q55K2gBvSFk2AJEatcQX7YCXE50nlVMMKVv65nlXsKSY8OeAc_Dj7zGJkioSk7kftaK4MNO27ht98pivBg
)

Error *NXS Upload* : Array ( [reason] => REQUEST_REJECTED [additionalInfo] => Array ( [uploader_service.GoogleRupioAdditionalInfo] => Array ( [completionInfo] => Array ( [status] => FAILURE ) [requestRejectedInfo] => Array ( [reasonDescription] => agent_failure ) ) ) [upload_id] => AEnB2UpKH0vUsGI7Q55K2gBvSFk2AJEatcQX7YCXE50nlVMMKVv65nlXsKSY8OeAc_Dj7zGJkioSk7kftaK4MNO27ht98pivBg )

I tried a test post several times and got the same error message.

Please advise. Thanks so much.