Google+ posting error

Forums SNAP – WordPress Plugin Forums Google+ posting error

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Erwin
    Participant

Hi!

When I try to post a WordPress post as Image post to Google+, I get the error:

Array ( [pgID] => [isPosted] => 0 [pDate] => 2014-03-13 13:29:38 [Error] => Error (500): Array ( [reason] => REQUEST_REJECTED [additionalInfo] => Array ( [uploader_service.GoogleRupioAdditionalInfo] => Array ( [completionInfo] => Array ( [status] => REJECTED [customerSpecificInfo] => Array ( [message] => Scotty RUPIO upload AEnB2UpIT_fpXT4LgSypufPAYtwR-D9m4tte-AQDggU7HpcolWZorWpQHD4Pw8wqiJiW2nlb35b6Nz09e7gbT8HEexNaxfq1Zw from f2e9cb2b52 failed [status] => OK [statusCode] => 0 ) ) [requestRejectedInfo] => Array ( [reasonDescription] => inconsistent_total_size ) ) ) [upload_id] => AEnB2UpIT_fpXT4LgSypufPAYtwR-D9m4tte-AQDggU7HpcolWZorWpQHD4Pw8wqiJiW2nlb35b6Nz09e7gbT8HEexNaxfq1Zw ) )

and obviously the post does not end up on Google+.

The other two image types work well as does the test post.

Help? 🙂

NextScripts.com
      Participant

This error means that your image is broken somehow. It’s actual size it different from the declared filesize.

Hello. Rather than start a new thread, I decided to comment under this one, being as I am receiving a Google+ error similar to the one mentioned by the OP.

I noticed that my blog posts are no longer being autoposted to Google+. So, I went into my SNAP Pro Google+ account and verified that my settings were okay. I have both “Post as” and “Where to post” set to “Profile”, as per your instructions. This has always been my settings.

After that, I sent a test post to Google+ using the “Google+ image post” post type, as I have always done.

Google is sending back the following error message:

Error *NXS Upload* : Array
        (
        [reason] => REQUEST_REJECTED
        [additionalInfo] => Array
        (
        [uploader_service.GoogleRupioAdditionalInfo] => Array
        (
        [completionInfo] => Array
        (
        [status] => FAILURE
        )

[requestRejectedInfo] => Array
        (
        [reasonDescription] => agent_failure
        )

)

)

[upload_id] => AEnB2UpKH0vUsGI7Q55K2gBvSFk2AJEatcQX7YCXE50nlVMMKVv65nlXsKSY8OeAc_Dj7zGJkioSk7kftaK4MNO27ht98pivBg
        )

Error *NXS Upload* : Array ( [reason] => REQUEST_REJECTED [additionalInfo] => Array ( [uploader_service.GoogleRupioAdditionalInfo] => Array ( [completionInfo] => Array ( [status] => FAILURE ) [requestRejectedInfo] => Array ( [reasonDescription] => agent_failure ) ) ) [upload_id] => AEnB2UpKH0vUsGI7Q55K2gBvSFk2AJEatcQX7YCXE50nlVMMKVv65nlXsKSY8OeAc_Dj7zGJkioSk7kftaK4MNO27ht98pivBg )

I tried a test post several times and got the same error message.

Please advise. Thanks so much.

UPDATE TO MY PREVIOUS POST:

It seems that this problem is larger than I first realized. I just discovered that even though I have made no changes to my settings in the SNAP Pro plugin, the image part of my posts is no longer being auto-posted on Blogger either. The Blogger site is only showing the text part of each of my posts, even for older posts, where the image once showed.

As noted earlier, on the Google+ site, my WP blogs are now not even showing at all. Only links to my Blogger posts are showing, but WITHOUT images.

Being as these two social networks are owned by the same people, I am wondering if they are in the middle of fiddling around with their API code, and that is what may have broken things on BOTH sites. But this is just a guess on my part.

As I said, I have made no changes in either my Blogger or Google+ account settings in my SNAP Pro plugin.

Please disregard my above comments regarding Blogger. That problem is now fixed.

However, the auto-posting error I get with Google+ regarding “agent_failure” is still NOT fixed. Any ideas would be appreciated. Thanks!

NextScripts.com
        Keymaster

>> REQUEST_REJECTED

This problem has been fixed in the latest API version 4.3.7. Please go to the Help/Support page and click “[Check for API Update]”

Thank you for the fix, Ludwig. Much appreciated. 🙂

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.