Reply To: AUTOPOST STILL NOT WORK FOR INSTAGRAM

Forums SNAP – WordPress Plugin Forums AUTOPOST STILL NOT WORK FOR INSTAGRAM Reply To: AUTOPOST STILL NOT WORK FOR INSTAGRAM

Why does not any to NextScripts administrator answer this problem about instagram? Are they closed? i am suscriptor to Snap Premium until 2020.
They no longer respond to problem tickets, the last update of page known issues were in 2017, what happend?????

Daniel, I know that it can be frustrating, but even though there may be no apparent progress on the surface, I am confident that Ludwig is busy working on this issue behind the scenes. For example, when I first reported this Instagram problem to him in the third week of February, the API stood at version 4.4.14. Since that time until now, it has been updated multiple times, and now stands at version 4.4.23. That means that Ludwig is trying to fix this issue for us. And actually, it was temporarily fixed after the 4.4.16 update, but then, about five days later, Instagram auto-posting was broken again.

I have been in communication with Ludwig via email, so I know that he is more than aware of this Instagram problem, and as I said, I do believe that he is working on it. The problem may not even be with his plugin. More than likely, Facebook — the owner of Instagram — keeps making software changes on their web server which is what is breaking SNAP’s ability to autopost to Instagram. Facebook is notorious for making code changes and breaking things.

I am sure that Ludwig will eventually get Instagram auto-posting working again. We just need to be patient and give Ludwig time to figure this out. I imagine it can be frustrating for him as well when these social networks make code changes which break his plugin.