AUTOPOST STILL NOT WORK FOR INSTAGRAM

Forums SNAP – WordPress Plugin Forums AUTOPOST STILL NOT WORK FOR INSTAGRAM

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 53 total)
  • Author
    Ercin
    Participant

can you try to share something in instagram, manually?

info@punkadeka.it
      Participant

can you try to share something in instagram, manually?

Manually there isn’t problem.. only via plugin 🙁
        THere is a way to resolve?

coinage
        Participant

same error here by using instagram.
          I have facebook api and can post without any problems

I would like to ask if it is my server’s problem, IG problems and are there any solutions?

Thanks

As of a few hours ago, auto-posting to Instagram is still not working.

If I send a test post on my Instagram setup page in SNAP, I get the following feedback:

Testing …

|ERROR -POST- Array
          (
          [message] => Unknown Server Error.
          [status] => fail
          )

|ERROR -POST- Array ( [message] => Unknown Server Error. [status] => fail )

Here are my current SNAP specs:

Plugin Version: 4.3.3 (API Version: 4.4.20 [ID:8535]) [Pro Edition]
          SNAP Pro WordPress Plugin (Lifetime License): Active;
          SNAP Premium API Service: Active; Subscription – Next renewal date: April 24, 2019

danielscake
          Participant

Why does not any to NextScripts administrator answer this problem about instagram? Are they closed? i am suscriptor to Snap Premium until 2020.
            They no longer respond to problem tickets, the last update of page known issues were in 2017, what happend?????

Why does not any to NextScripts administrator answer this problem about instagram? Are they closed? i am suscriptor to Snap Premium until 2020.
            They no longer respond to problem tickets, the last update of page known issues were in 2017, what happend?????

Daniel, I know that it can be frustrating, but even though there may be no apparent progress on the surface, I am confident that Ludwig is busy working on this issue behind the scenes. For example, when I first reported this Instagram problem to him in the third week of February, the API stood at version 4.4.14. Since that time until now, it has been updated multiple times, and now stands at version 4.4.23. That means that Ludwig is trying to fix this issue for us. And actually, it was temporarily fixed after the 4.4.16 update, but then, about five days later, Instagram auto-posting was broken again.

I have been in communication with Ludwig via email, so I know that he is more than aware of this Instagram problem, and as I said, I do believe that he is working on it. The problem may not even be with his plugin. More than likely, Facebook — the owner of Instagram — keeps making software changes on their web server which is what is breaking SNAP’s ability to autopost to Instagram. Facebook is notorious for making code changes and breaking things.

I am sure that Ludwig will eventually get Instagram auto-posting working again. We just need to be patient and give Ludwig time to figure this out. I imagine it can be frustrating for him as well when these social networks make code changes which break his plugin.

The same here, Gwen. I have made it clear — both here in this forum, as well as in a number of private email messages to Ludwig — that both auto-posting and using the “post now” button have been broken since the third week of February.

As I explained to Ludwig, since February, while I also get a temporary spinning wheel — meaning that the plugin is trying to post the message on Instagram — it eventually gives me the following error message:

|ERROR -POST- Array
            (
            [message] => Unknown Server Error.
            [status] => fail
            )

|ERROR -POST- Array ( [message] => Unknown Server Error. [status] => fail )

Just now I tried using the “post now” button again for one of my blog posts. To my surprise, it said that my post was successfully posted to Instagram. I just checked on Instagram, and my post was indeed posted. Whether it was a one-time fluke and will soon break again, I don’t know yet.

But regardless, auto-posting is STILL not working.

Sadly, Ludwig refuses to even acknowledge that a problem exists with Instagram. In his last email to me dated March 26th, he stated the following:

“Instagram API works fine. you can always check it here on our demo page:

https://www.nextscripts.com/api/instagram-automated-posting/”

I wrote back to him and told him that it may be working on his demo page, but it is NOT working for some of us. I have not heard back from him since, and I am beginning to grow disappointed about this. For a $50/year subscription, we all deserve better service than this.

BTW, I am certain that the problem is with the SNAP Pro plugin, because if I use the paid version of Flume, my blog posts are successfully posted to Instagram just fine. However, I shouldn’t have to use Flume, because I am paying $50/year for SNAP Pro. 🙁

NextScripts
            Keymaster

Why does not any to NextScripts administrator answer this problem about instagram? Are they closed? i am suscriptor to Snap Premium until 2020. They no longer respond to problem tickets, the last update of page known issues were in 2017, what happend?????

There are no general plugin/api issues with Instagram. If you have the latest version and do not abuse the network it will work.

How to be sure of that?
              You can visit our demo page https://www.nextscripts.com/api/instagram-automated-posting/ and try to make a post. If you see the image you selected on the demo account, plugin/api are working fine.

There two issues “Unknown Server Error” and “Page not found”. We explained both numerous amount of time.

“Unknown Server Error” means that image you are uploading is already known to Instagram. It was uploaded there before and it was uploaded by some suspicious accounts. Generally it means that you are posting something that is not your new selfie.

“Page not found” means Instagram has flagged your account/IP as spam. Stop autoposting and login to Instagram from your phone. Post normally for several days. Your account will be restored. Review your posting strategy.

Ludwig, I am sorry, but what you state is not always true. I have posted some images to Instagram which I have never uploaded before, because I have created them on the very same day of the upload. So, it is totally impossible for Instagram to already have them.

Second, as I have already clearly explained to you, to my knowledge, I am not, and have never been, banned from Instagram. If this were the case, then I would not be able to successfully upload my images to Instagram using Flume. However, I have no problem uploading with Flume. I use the very same Instagram account with Flume that I use with your plugin. The fact that I can upload with Flume, but not with your plugin, strongly suggests to me that there is a problem with your plugin.

I find it highly unusual that so many people are suddenly complaining that they cannot upload to Instagram. Are you suggesting that Instagram has suddenly banned all of us? I don’t think so.

BTW, I am using the very latest version of SNAP Pro: Plugin Version: 4.3.4 (API Version: 4.4.25 [ID:8535]) [Pro Edition].

Please look into this further. Thank you.

danielscake
              Participant

I do not understand how I can pay for a pluggin that does not work. Now the error has changed and it is that I put down. If Instagram is not going to work, I want my money back, because I’m paying for a service that I do not have. Please be serious.

Array
                (
                [pgID] =>
                [isPosted] => 0
                [pDate] => 2019-04-05 07:20:12
                [Error] => Something went wrong – |ERROR -04- Array
                (
                [headers] => Array
                (
                [content-type] => text/html; charset=utf-8
                [vary] => Accept-Language, Cookie
                [content-language] => en
                [date] => Fri, 05 Apr 2019 07:20:13 GMT
                [strict-transport-security] => max-age=31536000
                [cache-control] => private, no-cache, no-store, must-revalidate
                [pragma] => no-cache
                [expires] => Sat, 01 Jan 2000 00:00:00 GMT
                [x-frame-options] => SAMEORIGIN
                [content-security-policy] => report-uri https://www.instagram.com/security/csp_report/; default-src ‘self’ ….
                [content-length] => 21266

I need a question!

NextScripts
                Keymaster

Are you suggesting that Instagram has suddenly banned all of us? I don’t think so.

There are several thousands of SNAP users. Instagram is working fine for all of them. I am not saying that Instagram banned you. Instagram has a very sophisticated SPAM filters and they use a combination of dozen different factors to determine SPAMmy content. That includes your account reputation, your IP, relevance of your hashtags and even content of your images.

So the selfie posted from cellular provider IP will never go to SPAM and will improve your account’s reputation. Some picture that contains text on it, URL in the description, a lot of hashtags, and IP from Amazon AWS, will certainly hit the SPAM filter and downgrade your account rep.

Please instead of trying to prove us wrong, just try what we are suggesting.

NextScripts
                  Keymaster

Now the error has changed and it is that I put down.

danielscake, Can I see the full message?

Ludwig, thank you for your response. Okay, I am not so sure that posting from my iPhone would make any difference in my case, because I have a static IP address. So whether I use my iMac or my iPhone to post to Instagram, the same IP address would still be logged by Instagram.

Second, I never post from my iPhone. My graphics are not selfies. They are thousands of images I have created in Adobe Photoshop. These images are not even on my iPhone. Aside from that, my images always contain a lot of text, including a number of links to other locations on my website, which provide supporting information for each image that I post. In short, to be able to do what I do on my iMac in my WordPress setup, would be very difficult to do on my iPhone.

What you still haven’t explained to me, and what I still do not understand, is why I don’t have a problem with posting my images on Instagram while using the Flume app. This is from my iMac. I just posted thirteen images on Instagram — via Flume — without a problem. If I have been banned, or flagged for spam, or have some kind of bad reputation that I am not aware of, wouldn’t it be impossible for me to post images using Flume as well, being as I have a static IP address?

I have been posting to Instagram for a number of years now, and it has always been the same kind of material, and in the same quantity. So I don’t understand why this should be happening now, unless Facebook has made some behind-the-scenes changes to their API and algorithms which is now negatively affecting some of us.

NextScripts
                    Keymaster

Instagram is constantly improving their SPAM filters and it is getting harder and harder to post SPAMmy images there. And Images that “contain a lot of text, including a number of links to other locations on my website” are indeed SPAMmy from Insgram’s point of view. If it worked several years ago it doesn’t mean that it will work today. Several months ago nobody even heard about “Unknown Server Error” errors.

And, yes, Facebook acquisition of Instagram as well as all recent privacy issues played a hard role there.

danielscake
                      Participant

I have a problem when I put the whole message:

403 Forbidden: A potentially unsafe operation has been detected in your request to this site.

How can I send it to you?

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 53 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.