AUTOPOST STILL NOT WORK FOR INSTAGRAM

Forums SNAP – WordPress Plugin Forums AUTOPOST STILL NOT WORK FOR INSTAGRAM

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 53 total)
  • Author

I install new version Plugin Version: 4.1.1 and API 4.0.37 i did test and put code , getting message that all is ok.. but autpost not work at all

all the time i get message to put code , and i tried a lot of times and on phone i checked “that was me” and nothing

Any help?

grizzlyron
    Participant

I get this error when I try to post. I had gotten the prompt to enter a code, which I did, but it did not post. Now I get this error.

|ERROR -04IG- Array ( [headers] => Array ( [server] => nginx [date] => Tue, 12 Dec 2017 00:15:23 GMT [content-type] => application/json [vary] => Cookie, Accept-Language [cache-control] => private, no-cache, no-store, must-revalidate [pragma] => no-cache [expires] => Sat, 01 Jan 2000 00:00:00 GMT [content-language] => en [set-cookie] => Array ( [0] => csrftoken=niRFjbxODfe4567C4YQX56HaF20oYqU3; expires=Tue, 11-Dec-2018 00:15:23 GMT; Max-Age=31449600; Path=/; Secure [1] => rur=PRN; Path=/ ) [connection] => keep-alive [content-length] => 67 ) [body] => {“message”: “login_required”, “logout_reason”: 3, “status”: “fail”} [response] => Array ( [code] => 400 [message] => Bad Request ) [cookies] => Array ( [0] => nxs_Http_Cookie Object ( [name] => csrftoken [value] => niRFjbxODfe4567C4YQX56HaF20oYqU3 [expires] => 1544487323 [path] => / [domain] => [max-age] => 31449600 [secure] => ) [1] => nxs_Http_Cookie Object ( [name] => rur [value] => PRN [expires] => [path] => / [domain] => ) ) )

NextScripts.com
      Participant

Please see here for the status of all current Instagram issues: https://www.nextscripts.com/known-issues/

i saw that and update plugin and api but still not work. every time ask for new code i get emails ofter and not posting anything adter i enter code

i update api ti 4.038 and now work for instagram. but not work for busniess instagram profile

NextScripts.com
        Participant

Instagram made a huge update to it’s infrastructure last week. That update brought a lot of troubles..

Please see the status of all current Instagram issues here: https://www.nextscripts.com/known-issues/

Hello,

I have the same problem.
          I opened a ticket, and you always have the same answer, “go to the known issues”. But this is NOT solving anything.

Could you please have a real look at our problem?

Thanks

NextScripts.com
          Participant

What exactly are you asking us to do? What is the “real look”? How else we can look at this problem? We already told you that we are aware of the issue and we are working in it. We will fix it as soon as possible. Instagram completely re-did it’s infrastructure. It took us 4 months to create the integration originally. Now we basically have to re-do it from scratch. We are working 24/7. We fixed 3 out of 4 issues (including the biggest one) it 4 days. As soon as fix the last one we will release the new version. Please be patient. We are doing everything possible. This issue is a top priority.

Dear NextSript,

I’m really upset with the way you speak to me.

Please speak kindly…
            I opened a detailed ticket and the only answer I got is “Please see the status of all current Instagram issues here: nextscripts.com/known-issues/”
            I went to this page and I saw what I had already seen… That was why I opened this ticket in the first place : the solution in the known issues page was not working for me, even if it said the problem was solved !

So I went here in the forum, and you had the exact same answer…

And now you are almost rude… wow !
            I did not paid for a plugin to be spoken like that !

I totatly understand that your are working on this issue since you are aware of it.
            But sometimes a little sentence to explain that you are working hard on it, and meanwhile we can have a look a this page (known issues) to see how it is progressing could be nice.

But the thing is : The problem I have, is still not solved desptite the page “known issues” says it is…

Regards

info@communique.se
            Participant

Hope anybody can help me. Wonder if this is another “problem” or is it related to the issue in this tread? In my fail message it stands ” “logout_reason”: 8,” not “logout_reason”: 3,”

Same problem or another one? Please help, thanks.

=ERROR=- |ERROR -04IG- Array ( [headers] => Array ( [server] => nginx [date] => Mon, 18 Dec 2017 10:08:02 GMT [content-type] => application/json [cache-control] => private, no-cache, no-store, must-revalidate [pragma] => no-cache [expires] => Sat, 01 Jan 2000 00:00:00 GMT [vary] => Accept-Language [content-language] => en [set-cookie] => Array ( [0] => rur=FTW; Path=/ [1] => sessionid=””; expires=Thu, 01-Jan-1970 00:00:00 GMT; Max-Age=0; Path=/ ) [connection] => keep-alive [content-length] => 142 ) [body] => {“message”: “login_required”, “error_title”: “You Were Logged Out”, “error_body”: “Please log back in.”, “logout_reason”: 8, “status”: “fail”} [response] => Array ( [code] => 400 [message] => Bad Request ) [cookies] => Array ( [0] => nxs_Http_Cookie Object ( [name] => rur [value] => FTW [expires] => [path] => / [domain] => ) [1] => nxs_Http_Cookie Object ( [name] => sessionid [value] => “” [expires] => 0 [path] => / [domain] => [max-age] => 0 ) ) ) instagram test måndag 18/12

Hope anybody can help me. Wonder if this is another “problem” or is it related to the issue in this tread? In my fail message it stands ” “logout_reason”: 8,” not “logout_reason”: 3,”

Same problem or another one? Please help, thanks.

=ERROR=- |ERROR -04IG- Array ( [headers] => Array ( [server] => nginx [date] => Mon, 18 Dec 2017 10:08:02 GMT [content-type] => application/json [cache-control] => private, no-cache, no-store, must-revalidate [pragma] => no-cache [expires] => Sat, 01 Jan 2000 00:00:00 GMT [vary] => Accept-Language [content-language] => en [set-cookie] => Array ( [0] => rur=FTW; Path=/ [1] => sessionid=””; expires=Thu, 01-Jan-1970 00:00:00 GMT; Max-Age=0; Path=/ ) [connection] => keep-alive [content-length] => 142 ) [body] => {“message”: “login_required”, “error_title”: “You Were Logged Out”, “error_body”: “Please log back in.”, “logout_reason”: 8, “status”: “fail”} [response] => Array ( [code] => 400 [message] => Bad Request ) [cookies] => Array ( [0] => nxs_Http_Cookie Object ( [name] => rur [value] => FTW [expires] => [path] => / [domain] => ) [1] => nxs_Http_Cookie Object ( [name] => sessionid [value] => “” [expires] => 0 [path] => / [domain] => [max-age] => 0 ) ) ) instagram test måndag 18/12

That’s a known issue and the SNAP team is working on it – https://www.nextscripts.com/known-issues/

NextScripts.com
              Participant

Most of the issues are fixed. Please see here: https://www.nextscripts.com/2017/12/instagram-issues/

Please read the full post before replying “Still NOT FIXED!”. Most of the “Not Fixed” situations and what can be done about that are explained there.

hdsouza@yahoo.com
                Participant

Unfortunately I am still getting the problem.
                  1) In my Nextscripts plugin when I go to my Instagram account settings and clicked “Send Test Post” button.
                  I received the prompt for the code
                  https://i.imgur.com/ftmzUZ6.jpg

2) I went into my email, took the newly received code that Instagram just sent me , added to Prompt I received in step 1 and then received the error below
                  https://i.imgur.com/yuYvokm.jpg

3) If I go to Instagram account I get “We Detected An Unusual Login Attempt”. I click on “This was me”
                  https://i.imgur.com/WVpLHE6.jpg
                  Then I go back to step 1 and the whole cycle repeats

—————————–
                  Error received from step 2:
                  Testing …

|ERROR 04IG (4.0.44 [ID:845] [4.1.1]) – Array
                  (
                  [headers] => Array
                  (
                  [server] => nginx
                  [date] => Wed, 27 Dec 2017 16:29:02 GMT
                  [content-type] => application/json
                  [cache-control] => private, no-cache, no-store, must-revalidate
                  [pragma] => no-cache
                  [expires] => Sat, 01 Jan 2000 00:00:00 GMT
                  [vary] => Accept-Language, Cookie
                  [content-language] => en
                  [set-cookie] => Array
                  (
                  [0] => rur=FRC; Path=/
                  [1] => urlgen=”{\”time\”: 1514392141\054 \”198.46.81.37\”: 54641}:1eUEZi:uLD_S242FwR90e3aqH5TOWfzgGc”; Path=/
                  )

[connection] => keep-alive
                  [content-length] => 219
                  )

[body] => {“message”: “challenge_required”, “challenge”: {“url”: “https://i.instagram.com/challenge/”, “api_path”: “/challenge/”, “hide_webview_header”: true, “lock”: true, “logout”: false, “native_flow”: true}, “status”: “fail”}
                  [response] => Array
                  (
                  [code] => 400
                  [message] => Bad Request
                  )

[cookies] => Array
                  (
                  [0] => nxs_Http_Cookie Object
                  (
                  [name] => rur
                  [value] => FRC
                  [expires] =>
                  [path] => /
                  [domain] =>
                  )

[1] => nxs_Http_Cookie Object
                  (
                  [name] => urlgen
                  [value] => “{\”time\”: 1514392141\054 \”198.46.81.37\”: 54641}:1eUEZi:uLD_S242FwR90e3aqH5TOWfzgGc”
                  [expires] =>
                  [path] => /
                  [domain] =>
                  )

)

)

|ERROR 04IG (4.0.44 [ID:845] [4.1.1]) – Array ( [headers] => Array ( [server] => nginx [date] => Wed, 27 Dec 2017 16:29:02 GMT [content-type] => application/json [cache-control] => private, no-cache, no-store, must-revalidate [pragma] => no-cache [expires] => Sat, 01 Jan 2000 00:00:00 GMT [vary] => Accept-Language, Cookie [content-language] => en [set-cookie] => Array ( [0] => rur=FRC; Path=/ [1] => urlgen=”{\”time\”: 1514392141\054 \”198.46.81.37\”: 54641}:1eUEZi:uLD_S242FwR90e3aqH5TOWfzgGc”; Path=/ ) [connection] => keep-alive [content-length] => 219 ) [body] => {“message”: “challenge_required”, “challenge”: {“url”: “https://i.instagram.com/challenge/”, “api_path”: “/challenge/”, “hide_webview_header”: true, “lock”: true, “logout”: false, “native_flow”: true}, “status”: “fail”} [response] => Array ( [code] => 400 [message] => Bad Request ) [cookies] => Array ( [0] => nxs_Http_Cookie Object ( [name] => rur [value] => FRC [expires] => [path] => / [domain] => ) [1] => nxs_Http_Cookie Object ( [name] => urlgen [value] => “{\”time\”: 1514392141\054 \”198.46.81.37\”: 54641}:1eUEZi:uLD_S242FwR90e3aqH5TOWfzgGc” [expires] => [path] => / [domain] => ) ) )

hdsouza@yahoo.com
                  Participant

Support,
                    to solve the problem, you may need setup it up as an authorized Application.
                    See Instagram settings.

I am stuck in the same loop as “hdsouza@yahoo.com”.

1.) Submit a post or a test post.
                    2.) Security checkpoint pop up comes up. I go to my email and get the code. Enter and the code. And Instagram/SNAP accepts the code and reloads the page.
                    3.) When I try and submit another post in gives me the “challenge” response error >

|ERROR 04IG (4.0.44 [ID:1256] [4.1.1]) - Array ( [headers] => Array ( [server] => nginx [date] => Tue, 02 Jan 2018 22:47:18 GMT [content-type] => application/json [cache-control] => private, no-cache, no-store, must-revalidate [pragma] => no-cache [expires] => Sat, 01 Jan 2000 00:00:00 GMT [vary] => Accept-Language, Cookie [content-language] => en [set-cookie] => Array ( [0] => rur=FTW; Path=/ [1] => urlgen="{\"time\": 1514933237\054 \"64.90.63.235\": 26347}:1eWVL4:wzM98wGPRUlTwLLxv1taUXSUVJI"; Path=/ ) [connection] => keep-alive [content-length] => 219 ) [body] => {"message": "challenge_required", "challenge": {"url": "https://i.instagram.com/challenge/", "api_path": "/challenge/", "hide_webview_header": true, "lock": true, "logout": false, "native_flow": true}, "status": "fail"} [response] => Array ( [code] => 400 [message] => Bad Request ) [cookies] => Array ( [0] => nxs_Http_Cookie Object ( [name] => rur [value] => FTW [expires] => [path] => / [domain] => ) [1] => nxs_Http_Cookie Object ( [name] => urlgen [value] => "{\"time\": 1514933237\054 \"64.90.63.235\": 26347}:1eWVL4:wzM98wGPRUlTwLLxv1taUXSUVJI" [expires] => [path] => / [domain] => ) ) )

4.) If I go to Instagram on my phone and click “This Was Me” and then submit another post I get the challenge again.
                    5.) If I DO NOT click “This Was Me” and then submit another post I get the security pop up asking for another code.

This continues to repeat in a loop. This is for a “business Instagram account”.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 53 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.