Reply To: AUTOPOST STILL NOT WORK FOR INSTAGRAM

Forums SNAP – WordPress Plugin Forums AUTOPOST STILL NOT WORK FOR INSTAGRAM Reply To: AUTOPOST STILL NOT WORK FOR INSTAGRAM

The same here, Gwen. I have made it clear — both here in this forum, as well as in a number of private email messages to Ludwig — that both auto-posting and using the “post now” button have been broken since the third week of February.

As I explained to Ludwig, since February, while I also get a temporary spinning wheel — meaning that the plugin is trying to post the message on Instagram — it eventually gives me the following error message:

|ERROR -POST- Array
(
[message] => Unknown Server Error.
[status] => fail
)

|ERROR -POST- Array ( [message] => Unknown Server Error. [status] => fail )

Just now I tried using the “post now” button again for one of my blog posts. To my surprise, it said that my post was successfully posted to Instagram. I just checked on Instagram, and my post was indeed posted. Whether it was a one-time fluke and will soon break again, I don’t know yet.

But regardless, auto-posting is STILL not working.

Sadly, Ludwig refuses to even acknowledge that a problem exists with Instagram. In his last email to me dated March 26th, he stated the following:

“Instagram API works fine. you can always check it here on our demo page:

https://www.nextscripts.com/api/instagram-automated-posting/”

I wrote back to him and told him that it may be working on his demo page, but it is NOT working for some of us. I have not heard back from him since, and I am beginning to grow disappointed about this. For a $50/year subscription, we all deserve better service than this.

BTW, I am certain that the problem is with the SNAP Pro plugin, because if I use the paid version of Flume, my blog posts are successfully posted to Instagram just fine. However, I shouldn’t have to use Flume, because I am paying $50/year for SNAP Pro. 🙁