Reply To: AUTOPOST STILL NOT WORK FOR INSTAGRAM

Forums SNAP – WordPress Plugin Forums AUTOPOST STILL NOT WORK FOR INSTAGRAM Reply To: AUTOPOST STILL NOT WORK FOR INSTAGRAM

Ludwig, I am sorry, but what you state is not always true. I have posted some images to Instagram which I have never uploaded before, because I have created them on the very same day of the upload. So, it is totally impossible for Instagram to already have them.

Second, as I have already clearly explained to you, to my knowledge, I am not, and have never been, banned from Instagram. If this were the case, then I would not be able to successfully upload my images to Instagram using Flume. However, I have no problem uploading with Flume. I use the very same Instagram account with Flume that I use with your plugin. The fact that I can upload with Flume, but not with your plugin, strongly suggests to me that there is a problem with your plugin.

I find it highly unusual that so many people are suddenly complaining that they cannot upload to Instagram. Are you suggesting that Instagram has suddenly banned all of us? I don’t think so.

BTW, I am using the very latest version of SNAP Pro: Plugin Version: 4.3.4 (API Version: 4.4.25 [ID:8535]) [Pro Edition].

Please look into this further. Thank you.