Reply To: Another Error with Facebook on Premium WordPress Plugin

Forums SNAP – WordPress Plugin Forums Another Error with Facebook on Premium WordPress Plugin Reply To: Another Error with Facebook on Premium WordPress Plugin

Beginning this morning, all of my Facebook posts going to Personal Profiles using the session login method threw the following error:
-=ERROR=- ERROR FB #7 (POST|u|I):Array ( [data] => Array ( [story_create] => ) [errors] => Array ( [0] => Array ( [message] => Errors while executing operation “ComposerStoryCreateMutation”: At Mutation.story_create: Field implementation threw an exception. Check your server logs for more information. [severity] => CRITICAL [code] => 1357010 [api_error_code] => -1 [summary] => Oops! [description] => Something’s gone wrong. We’re working to get it fixed as soon as we can. [description_raw] => Something’s gone wrong. We’re working to get it fixed as soon as we can. [is_silent] => [is_transient] => [requires_reauth] => [allow_user_retry] => [debug_info] => [query_path] => [fbtrace_id] => Gio77Fz2AnG [www_request_id] => ALSO4qjQ7S7TO_iBEK1hCSt [path] => Array ( [0] => story_create ) ) ) [extensions] => Array ( [is_final] => 1 ) )
I know this is probably due to another change Facebook has made, but all my posts are down again.

Were you ever able to resolve this? I’m getting the same error on Plugin Version: 4.3.19 [Pro] and API Version: 4.5.11. I have a support ticket in and got 2 responses but nothing that gave me a solution. One said to update to the latest API and the other was asking for more info which I gave yesterday morning.

TIA!
Paula