Attention required. Unfinished setup ==> re Linkedin

Forums NextScripts API Forums – Google+, Pinterest, LinkedIn, etc.. Attention required. Unfinished setup ==> re Linkedin

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    llnaiman
    Participant

Hello, I created a new Linkedin app to replace my old one re Snap account and get this message “Attention required. Unfinished setup ==>” I followed your instructions, verified my website on Linkedin, authorised my Linkedin account in Snap app on WP and can’t figure out how to complete the set up. I do see title “Where to Post (Please select your Profile or Company Page)” but there is nothing to select The item below is Message Format.

The error message in Log is [2019-05-24 03:00:21] – [Error] [LinkedIn – LinkedIn #0] – -=ERROR=- Array ( [postID] => [isPosted] => 0 [pDate] => 2019-05-24 10:00:21 [Error] => Not Configured )

Please advise. Thanks.

NextScripts
      Keymaster

Please go tot your account setup and finish the configuration. You either need to authorize it or select the destination.

llnaiman
        Participant

Thanks for your reply.As it turns out I was able to see the additional verification and selection after I updated the plugin.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.