Attention required. Unfinished setup

Forums SNAP – WordPress Plugin Forums Attention required. Unfinished setup

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Harry
    Participant

When posting to my FB page, the post is published on my blog, but not on FB. In my SNAP log I see this:

[Error] [FB – Care4U] – -=ERROR=- Array ( [Warning] => [Error] => No Auth Token Found/Not configured )

I have a FB dev account and have the ID and secret code. I have entered the correct URL and domain (as shown in the SNAP interface (Please use in your Facebook App:)).

In the account info page it says:

Facebook Page ID: Page – Care4U.hypnoterapi.EFT
      Authorize Your Facebook Account <=== Authorize your account ===

I follow the link to authorize the account and get an error from FB:

Invalid Scopes: user_groups. This message is only shown to developers. Users of your app will ignore these permissions if present. Please read the documentation for valid permissions at: https://developers.facebook.com/docs/facebook-login/permissions

Any suggestions?

Harry
      Participant

Figured it out. I used an older free version. Looks like the FB authentication has changed to V2.5,. Installed latest version, all works fine now. Thank you.

jorge
        Participant

Array ( [Warning] => [Error] => No Auth Token Found/Not configured ) me sale este error como soluciono.

AlexG
          Participant

Array ( [Warning] => [Error] => No Auth Token Found/Not configured ) me sale este error como soluciono.

Please see the answer in the FAQ – #2.4:

Support FAQ

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.