auto posting error for LinkedIn Company page but LinkedIn Profile working

Forums SNAP – WordPress Plugin Forums auto posting error for LinkedIn Company page but LinkedIn Profile working

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Alain Mink
    Participant

Hi,

Can you help me with this please? Thanks

Testing …

Array
      (
      [postID] =>
      [isPosted] => 0
      [pDate] => 2014-04-14 13:48:53
      [Error] => |Auth Error – WP_Error Object
      (
      [errors] => Array
      (
      [http_request_failed] => Array
      (
      [0] => SSL certificate problem, verify that the CA cert is OK. Details:
      error:14090086:SSL routines:SSL3_GET_SERVER_CERTIFICATE:certificate verify failed
      )

)

[error_data] => Array
      (
      )

)
      – ERROR
      )

Array ( [postID] => [isPosted] => 0 [pDate] => 2014-04-14 13:48:53 [Error] => |Auth Error – WP_Error Object ( [errors] =>

NextScripts.com
      Participant

The answer is in the FAQ – #4.4

Support FAQ

Alain Mink
        Participant

I have tried all the faq q44 instructions without success. I doubt that it can be my server certificate because:

– SNAP is posting successfully on (LinkedIn personal profile, twitter and Facebook)
          Did create a certificate folder on as requested but did not work either.
          I need your help because the company page is the main reason we purchased this plugin

Wan
          Participant

This is a great opportunity for us here in San Antonio! If you want to sumibt a proposal, remember that your librarian is here to help you with your literature reviews! Just stop by my office at 111E Main Campus or make an appointment. These conferences are wonderful places to meet new colleagues, learn about new techniques and theories, and to have a lot of fun with interesting people. Deirdre

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.