Auto reposting with woocommerce

Forums SNAP – WordPress Plugin Forums Auto reposting with woocommerce

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    dreadedhamish
    Participant

I’m trying to get my store to auto post an item every day.
      I’m using woocommerce. I’m not sure if woocommerce items are custom post types or custom pages etc…

Products are not able to be reposted. The meta box is on the product page and everything is sent when a post is made. I’ve been making an item a draft and then publishing again to repost the item to all my networks.

The product categories don’t show up when I click select categories to repost, and when I schedule a repost and save there the next post says it will occur “never”.

Is there any way to make SNAP see woocommerce items as objects that can be auto-reposted?

NextScripts.com
      Participant

This was fixed in 3.0.6

dreadedhamish
        Participant

Amazing!

Check updates, 3.0.6 ready, updated.

dreadedhamish
          Participant

Getting closer – I can now select “products” as a category to post.
            But it still doesn’t autopost. Still last product posted was “never” and next is “never”.

What should I try next?

dreadedhamish
            Participant

It now working with products that I have repost (so if I put something into draft, then publish it again, it’s now able to be auto reposted.).

I’ll try and figure out how else to get them all auto postable again.

Allan
              Participant

Version 3.4.4 same problem.

We have selected to repost “products” in the Advanced options, but when adding a new product we must manually select “repost.”

Allan

Guy
                Participant

I’m having the same problem. Has there been a fix yet?

NextScripts.com
                  Participant

It was fixed over a year ago. Activate “product” in a settings and will work.

stuart
                    Participant

i have ‘products’ set up in the auto post settings, however when new products are listed they are not being posted to Facebook – is this still an issue, and or what are the exact settings to ensure this now works?

alex
                      Participant

This is still not working. Has anyone found a fix for this?

Sherwick
                        Participant

I also have exactly the same problem and I have the Pro version too.

Can someone at NextScripts please help?

ANDERSON FINGER
                          Participant

I managed to turn in the advanced settings NextScript/settings/Autoposting Filters/

Inside of Post types, insert “product”…,

Go for product and set

EgorStoletov
                            Participant

You need to add custom post type “Product” in “Settings’ page of SNAP.
                              Please go to SNAP settings page -> Autoposting Filters -> Filter Posts (Only posts that meet the following criteria will be autoposted) -> Post Type, Post Format >>

Checked Include (Post only …) and add to the field “Post Types (Posts, Pages, Custom Post Types)” post type “product”.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.