Autopublish twitter error

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Massimiliano
    Participant

This error

Array ( [pgID] => [isPosted] => 0 [pDate] => 2014-02-27 18:11:28 [Error] => Resp: {“errors”:[{“code”:226,”message”:”This request looks like it might be automated. To protect our users from spam and other malicious activity, we can’t complete this action right now. Please try again later.”}]}| Error: | MSG: Come si sviluppa su eShop? Diventa uno sviluppatore, costi, info e pareri https://bit.ly/1cqdfxU )

NextScripts.com
      Participant

The answer is in the FAQ – #3.3:

Support FAQ

Massimiliano
        Participant

still the same problem, I’ve tried to contact Twitter support too but… nothing.

From Twitter:
          “Hello,
          Your domain has indeed been pre-approved. It can take a while to propagate. Are you still experiencing the issue now?
          Regards,
          Twitter Platform Operations”

“Hello,
          I’m sorry this is still presenting an issue for you. I just personally testing these domains and was able to send direct messages containing links to your site. Your domain has been enabled with our workaround, so the error you are seeing must be caused by something else.
          Unfortunately, Twitter cannot provide technical support for any third-party applications. We recommend that contact the developer of the plugin for further assistance.
          Regards,
          Twitter Platform Operations”

Marko
          Participant

I am getting same error, does enyone have solution? Also, it isnt problem with urls, like NextScripts admin says :

“The answer is in the FAQ – #3.3:
            https://www.nextscripts.com/support-faq/#q33”

Please, provide solutions with this error..

NextScripts.com
            Participant

There will be no solutions. Twitter rejects your post for it’s internal reasons. All you can do it to try to change message format. Removing URLs from it usually helps.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.