Blooger: %TAGS% are posted AS TEXT, NOT AS LABELS

Forums SNAP – WordPress Plugin Forums Blooger: %TAGS% are posted AS TEXT, NOT AS LABELS

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    John D
    Participant

Guys, I am using your SNAP plugin on my WordPress site and its really good. However, when I am trying to include the original posts’ tags when being posted to my sister blogspot site (using the %TAGS% in the message format), they are displayed inside the text body as plain text.

As you see, this is not useful at all since they are not registered AS LABELS inside the blog, thus not being SEO useful and so on. I have also done combinations with/without the %TAGS% variable and with/without the tickbox option that enables tag posting. None of those worked. Any suggestions?

Best Regards and many thanx in advance,
      John

NextScripts.com
      Participant

You are not using is correctly. %TAGS% is intended to be posted as text.

All you need to do is to remove %TAGS% from your Message template and check “Post with tags” checkbox in the Blogger settings

John D
        Participant

Thanks for the prompt answer but its not working…. Apart from that, post is correctly registered on Blogger, but I have to go manually add the tags (Blogger calls them “Labels” now), which is a bit under-productive.

If you have some other solution for that, I would gladly follow it.

Thanks in advance,
          John

fred
          Participant

you have solution???

NextScripts.com
            Participant

The solution is posted in the first answer.

Syarifudin
              Participant

You are not using is correctly. %TAGS% is intended to be posted as text.
                All you need to do is to remove %TAGS% from your Message template and check “Post with tags” checkbox in the Blogger settings

I follow your instruction but that is not work, there is no label in my blogspot, please help me, i am really need the solution. I am using wordpress 4.61 and snap 3.7.5

The publication was made in 2013 and we are about to start 2019 and there is still no solution for the tags to be published in blogger…

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.