Errors/warnings in SNAP plugin

Forums SNAP – WordPress Plugin Forums Errors/warnings in SNAP plugin

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Chris
    Participant

I get the following errors when using the plugin. My PHP isn’t good enough to fix the issues so I just commented out the lines of code as I don’t think they’re important for normal operation.

Request: /wp-admin/options-general.php?page=NextScripts_SNAP.php

type: 8
      \wordpress\wp-content\plugins\social-networks-auto-poster-facebook-twitter-g\inc-cl\li.php
      line: 72

================================================================

Request: /wp-admin/options-general.php?page=NextScripts_SNAP.php

type: 8
      file: \wordpress\wp-content\plugins\social-networks-auto-poster-facebook-twitter-g\inc-cl\su.php
      line: 46

================================================================

I also spent hours trying to resolve the Facebook SSL issue. Following the instructions on this page took about 5 minutes and fixed the problem, perhaps you could create similar instructions or link to this article:
      https://engin.bzzzt.biz/2012/02/02/windows-php-curl-ssl-certificate-problem/

Thanks

Chris

NextScripts.com
      Participant

Those are not errors those are warnings. Warnings do not affect functionality.

Warnings are helping developers to identify the potential issues. There is not need to see them in the production environment. You are running development environment that shows them.

Please open your wp-config.php file and change define(‘WP_DEBUG’, true); to define(‘WP_DEBUG’, false);

Thanks for the article. We actually come up with a different solution that we build in the code. Version 2.3.5 and better should not have such problems anymore.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.