Facebook auto publish not working

Forums NextScripts API Forums – Google+, Pinterest, LinkedIn, etc.. Facebook auto publish not working

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    amm1990
    Participant

I’ve been using this plugin to post contents from my wordpress site to my facebook page automatically and I did not have any issue so far. But recently, I noticed that posting had skipped and the error message were the user id [xx] does not have permission to post or the post type being rssmi_feed_item. So, I tried skipping the user verification step and selected the rssmi_feed_item from the setting. But, it’s only posting one post from my site to facebook again and again(multiple duplicates) rather than going through all posts. I’m not sure why it’s happening and how to fix it. I would be really appreciated if someone could point me out to what I need to change to fix the issue.

Thanks

NextScripts.com
      Participant

Are you asking about new post or reposting?

amm1990
        Participant

About auto-posting to facebook page. Before whenever I have a new post, it goes straight to the facebook page, but now only one post(from WordPress site) has been posted(to facebook page) over and over again, without picking up the rest.

NextScripts.com
          Participant

What exactly do you have in the Log/History tab right after you make a new post?

amm1990
            Participant

I’ve got this message in log first.
              [2014-09-02 15:25:47] – [Skipped]- User ID 0 can’t autopost (see FAQ #1.7) – Post ID:(126732)
              [2014-09-02 15:25:47] – [*** ID: 126732, Type: post]- Status Changed: new_to_publish. Autopost requested.

So, I turned off the user verification step and get the following in the log.
              Y:[2014-09-02 15:57:39] – [Start =- ]- ——=========#### NEW AUTO-POST REQUEST PostID:(126751) Immediate ####=========——
              [2014-09-02 15:57:39] – [*** ID: 126751, Type: rssmi_feed_item]- Status Changed: new_to_publish. Autopost requested.
              [2014-09-02 15:57:38] – [Posted] [Facebook – Facebook Page] – OK – Message Posted | PostID: 126750 – [Post Name]|im | Post Link

But I’m having quite a lot of duplicates now which I didn’t get before.

NextScripts.com
              Participant

So where are the duplicates? What post gets posted over and over?

Plugin does not post anything without adding the log entry.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
              • The topic ‘Facebook auto publish not working’ is closed to new replies.