Facebook change API error mess – Autopublish with my name, no with name of page!

Forums SNAP – WordPress Plugin Forums Facebook change API error mess – Autopublish with my name, no with name of page!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Mak
    Participant

Hi. I have problem with autopost to my FB page, because every time post are with my name, name of my private profile authorized to post, not with page name!
      I set everything as is in tutorial. Too, my other sites which are tuned ago 2-3 months are ok with same settings, but new auth make problem.

Than I put in ACCOUNT INFO in plugin only ID of my page and after that I receive red message that Facebook make changes in API at March 21. and that no more will be possible to post with this plugin. 🙁
      This is error message which I get:

Checking IDofMyPage | Error PG_INFO #2: Array ( [message] => (#200) Access to this data is temporarily disabled for non-active apps or apps that have not recently accessed this data due to changes we are making to the Facebook Platform. https://developers.facebook.com/status/issues/205942813488872/ [type] => OAuthException [code] => 200 [fbtrace_id] => B17DxxCKjhG ) OK

And after this again auto post was on page but with my private profile name.

What can be problem?
      Facebook something changed or some else is problem?

Thank you very much.

NextScripts.com
      Keymaster

Thank you for your interest to our products.

This is a bug in Facebook API. Facebook already confirmed the issue and they are fixing it.

Please see here for our answers and progress of this issue: https://wordpress.org/support/topic/forced-to-post-as-visitor/#post-10113428

Please let me know if you have any questions.
        Ludwig Van Normainen
        NextScripts.com

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.