FB [ERROR] (#100) link URL is not properly formatted

Forums SNAP – WordPress Plugin Forums FB [ERROR] (#100) link URL is not properly formatted

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Jimmy Harmon
    Participant

I keep getting this error when trying to submit a post to Facebook. I can successfully submit a test message when it’s just plain text, but nothing else.

From my error log…

=ERROR=- Array ( [pgID] => [isPosted] => 0 [pDate] => 2013-10-14 12:05:54 [Error] => [ERROR] (#100) link URL is not properly formatted )

Plugin Version: 3.0.0.RC 3 (API Version: 2.9.4) [Pro – Multiple Accounts Edition]

NextScripts.com
      Participant

Please make sure you have the correct URL in the WP Admin -> Settings -> General -> WordPress Address (URL) and Site Address (URL)

Jimmy Harmon
        Participant

Thank you for the quick reply!

It is entered correctly as https://www.harmonconcrete.com

I’ve tried putting in as https://www.harmonconcrete.com/ but it will not add the “/” at the end. I’m not sure if that would matter or not though.

Jimmy Harmon
          Participant

Any ideas on this?

NextScripts.com
            Participant

Are you sure you are getting this error, when you are trying to submit a regular post to Facebook? It looks like “Test” button is broken, but regular posts should be working fine.

Jimmy Harmon
              Participant

Yes, this is only happening when trying to submit a test message. I guess I could see how the “repost” goes without running a test message, but it’s nice to see how it’s going to look before I start sending my old posts to Facebook.

Is there a way to get the Test button to work?

NextScripts.com
                Participant

Will be fixed in the next release

Christy
                  Participant

For me, the “test” to FB works fine, but when trying to post a new blog article I’m getting the error:
                    [Error] => [ERROR] (#100) link URL is not properly formatted)

The Twitter account set up works great, am having problems only with my Facebook account

I’m using Version 2.7.20
                    WP version – up to the latest

Theodore M. Wallerstedt
                    Participant

Hey,

It is totally NOT cool that this does not work. I couldn’t get images to post, getting an error. Support said there was a missing “/” in the URL path but I could not find this anywhere..

“It looks like you have the wrong path to the images: http://www.axelrodpc.comwp-content – the trailing / is missing at the end of .com .

Please let me know if you have any questions.
                      Ludwig Van Normainen
                      NextScripts.com
                      09/10/2013 2:49 pm ”

“How and where do I add that “/” – edit the plugin? Or is there a setting to specify this?

Ted, 763-614-6684″

“09/11/2013 2:55 pm Ludwig Van Normainen
                      Try to set it in the WordPress WP Admin->Settings->General-> WordPress Address (URL) and Site Address (URL)”

THEN
                      I followed these instructions and got this error:

Array ( [pgID] => [isPosted] => 0 [pDate] => 2013-12-18 09:19:24 [Error] => [ERROR] (#100) url URL is not properly formatted

To which you just responded above to a similar error with:

“Please make sure you have the correct URL in the WP Admin -> Settings -> General -> WordPress Address (URL) and Site Address (URL)”

AND

October 16, 2013 at 9:38 am #26310 REPLY

NextScripts

Keymaster
                      Will be fixed in the next release”

I am sorry but this is not acceptable. Please advise or refund.

Ted, 763-614-6684

NextScripts.com
                      Participant

Please see the reply in the email. Something in your environment is altering and messing up your system. Some plugins like “Hide Admin Panel” do that sometimes.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.