FB Integration Failure to Post with links

Forums SNAP – WordPress Plugin Forums FB Integration Failure to Post with links

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Dave
    Participant

Completely setup Nextscript Plug in successfully configured FB, auth and test post successful.

On Day 1 I had enabled autoreposter set at 2hr blocks with 15min deviations allowed. Nothing posted to FB. So disabled autoreposter.

On Day 2 had successful posting from FB but the posts did not link back to website…just featured image, title and description.

Settings where image post, timeline, share link to blog post and let FB decide.

So I changed the settings to image post, timeline, share link to blog post and auto thinking maybe FB was blocking the backlink to website

On Day 3 nothing posted to FB and when I attempted to manually repost I got the following message

Array ( [pgID] => [isPosted] => 0 [pDate] => 2014-07-30 20:34:52 [Error] => An unknown error has occurred. )

This is the same error I get when attempting to manually post from any of the FB accounts.

Any suggestions?

And is there any word on having the ability to autorepost old posts? I have upgraded to Pro version.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.