Images zoomed and blurry since WP 4.2.2

Forums SNAP – WordPress Plugin Forums Images zoomed and blurry since WP 4.2.2

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Luann Vodder
    Participant

I’ve been using the SNAP plug-in for several years and it works brilliantly. However, WP automatically updated to version 4.2.2 this past week, and ever since that happened the images that are posted on Facebook with the blog posts are zoomed in, large, and blurry. If you go to https://www.facebook.com/MauiTVNews?fref=ts and scroll through the posts, you will see that prior to May 5th the images were neatly placed to the left of the blog post title & excerpt; since that time, the image is above the blog post title & excerpt, full-with, zoomed, and blurry. I can’t find any settings to change to get the previous behavior back. Can you advise how to fix this? Thanks!

David
      Participant

Same for me.

Thanks in advance.

Bye D.

NextScripts.com
        Participant
          Luann Vodder
          Participant

I’m not following – the problem is not that no picture or the wrong picture is displayed, it’s that it’s being stretched when previously the image was not being stretched. Please scroll through the Facebook page I referenced to see how it was working fine prior to May 5, and how the images are now stretched and zoomed since that date. Thanks.

Francois
            Participant

Hi,
              Did you find the solution at your problem?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.