includes/plugin.php on line 1392

Forums SNAP – WordPress Plugin Forums includes/plugin.php on line 1392

Tagged: 

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    bwchrisad
    Participant

Getting the following error:

Notice: Undefined index: nxssnap in /nas/content/live/lakeshorefd/wp-admin/includes/plugin.php on line 1392

How do I fix this?

Same problem here

NextScripts
      Keymaster

Its a bug in WP 5.3
        Please see here: https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/48599 and here: https://wordpress.org/support/topic/error-after-5-3-update

We will release an update with workaround fix soon.

NextScripts
        Keymaster

Please update to the latest version 4.3.10. This problem has been fixed there.

bwchrisad
          Participant

Awesome! Thanks so much… super quick fix! We really appreciate it!

injektil@gmail.com
            Participant

Posting to Facebook is broken for me after updating to 4.3.10

Posting to Facebook is broken for me after updating to 4.3.10

i am having the same problem.. i can not post to facebook again after i did an update, i keep getting this error
              Array
              (
              [Warning] =>
              [Error] => (#200) If posting to a group, requires app being installed in the group, and \
              either publish_to_groups permission with user token, or both manage_pages \
              and publish_pages permission with page token; If posting to a page, \
              requires both manage_pages and publish_pages as an admin with \
              sufficient administrative permission
              )
              Array ( [Warning] => [Error] => (#200) If posting to a group, requires app being installed in the group, and \ either publish_to_groups permission with user token, or both manage_pages \ and publish_pages permission with page token; If posting to a page, \ requires both manage_pages and publish_pages as an admin with \ sufficient administrative permission )

Just to be clear the admin has permission and also we have permission to manage page and publish to page

NextScripts
              Keymaster

Please update to the latest version 4.3.11. Facebook issue has been fixed there.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.