Inconsistent importing of FB comments

Forums SNAP – WordPress Plugin Forums Inconsistent importing of FB comments

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Rajib Roy
    Participant

This feature used to work fine and then has been broken for me for some time. At times, it will not pull in any comment (this is more prevalent) and at times it will pull in a few comments (less prevalent) and at times it will pull in all comments (least prevalent). If I try to import by using the button on the Edit Post page in WordPress, it comes back and says it has imported 0 comments when there are clearly comments sitting in FB that it has not pulled in.

Has anybody faced this? Does anybody know of a solution?

Rajib

David
      Participant

You said:”If I try to import by using the button on the Edit Post page in WordPress…” I don’t have any such import button in my ‘edit post’ pages. Where are you seeing this button? Importing comments was the main reason I installed SNAP, and I have yet to import any comments, so I’m impressed you got any at all.

NextScripts.com
        Participant

In order to see that button you need to activate “Import Comments” in the general settings first and then in the network settings -> advanced.

Bridget
          Participant

I have the same issue as David. There is no Import Button for comments on the edit post page, and I HAVE made sure that “Import Comments” is activated in both areas! That was the main reason for me installing the plugin, unfortunately it doesn’t work!

NextScripts.com
            Participant

if you sure you have both checkboxes checked and still don’t see the “Import comments” button, please contact support directly.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.