Instagram Auto Post Error

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author

Same Problem here, since months – API Version 4.4.9
    NextScripts Support? Your last post was in April 2018, ONE Year… Any solution or we pay for nothing?

NextScripts
    Keymaster

This message means you provided incorrect session info.

I don’t think so!!
      As web developers we work daily with the “Development console”, so we know what we are doing ๐Ÿ˜‰
      In the last months 3 of our employees have tried it and I myself – the result is always the same:
      “This page could not be loaded. If you have cookies disabled in your browser, or you are browsing in Private Mode, please try enabling cookies or turning off Private Mode, and then retrying your action.”

Please fix this or pay the money back ๐Ÿ˜‰

oudebelle
      Participant

You can get an additional tool to get yourself an auto post feature. https://zen-promo.com/instagram_auto_direct_message this tool makes things perfect.

ibnati
        Participant

hy , all

As web Developers , we have tested this plugin and it work well

also for instagram it you get this error [code] => 403
          [message] => Forbidden , the problem is not on plugin the proble is in your instagram account , we have tested it with new created account and get this error , and when we tested it with account that is created 30 days ago , no error was there , and we can auto post to it

also i think that the account must be full activated , and some days old ..

thanks
          amine

Same problem to me / Facebook ist working fine, on Instagram iยดm getting the described error (wp 5.5)

paypal@valigar.com
          Participant

We are trying to use Instagram posting logic,
            but it fails on connect
            Plugin/API Version: SNAP API (Universal for PHP) Ver. 4.4.40 (July, 2, 2019)
            opened a ticket #127376 , almost a month ago – no answer.
            anyone?

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.