LINKEDIN GROUPS

Forums SNAP – WordPress Plugin Forums LINKEDIN GROUPS

• This topic has 4 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 9 years ago by mike.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Dennis
    Participant

I’m now using your free wordpress version for auto-posting (using Linkedin API) to one of my many Linkedin Groups. Am considering upgrading to your PRO version, but can’t seem to determine how many total Linkedin Groups I can post to with the Pro Version?

NextScripts.com
      Participant

We do not impose any limits, you can add as many accounts as you like, however (especially if you have limited/slow/old server) you can hit your server/webserver resources or memory limitations.

Dennis
        Participant

I appreciate your quick response, but my question was how many GROUPS (not accounts) I can associate with my Linkedin Setup?

NextScripts.com
          Participant

It doesn’t matter where you will be posting. You can post to unlimited number of profiles, pages and groups in any combinations

mike
            Participant

Hi, I love this plugin, but I want you to be cautious of pushing to LinkedIn groups.
              Many group managers now consider posting of blogs in group as spam. they will mark you for moderation. If several group managers do this your whole LI experience will be limited.
              Please post blogs carefully to LI groups.

if this plugin could tag the post as “promotional” rather than discussion, this would solve many problems. But I know the LI api wont allow this.
              use post to groups with extreme caution

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.