Multilingual blogs and SNAP plugin compatibility

Forums SNAP – WordPress Plugin Forums Multilingual blogs and SNAP plugin compatibility

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    John
    Participant

Hi,

I have been using Snap Social Network Auto Poster for almost a year now and its been a great experience. I have just updated to the multisite version as I am looking to run copies of my same blog but in spanish and possibly other languages.

I bought WPML which seems the be the only decent option out there. The way they use multisites however is a bit strange in that it doesn’t actually create a separate multisite. WPML creates a sort of virtual multisite, so it doesnt actually allow you to run separate plug-ins for each multisite.

This means that I am not able to have a separate configuration for each language and am therefore not able to use snap network auto poster for each language.

My questions are:
      1. Is there any way I can get it to work? Auto posting to social networks is vital for my site so really need to get it working.
      2. Are there plans to make the plug-in compatible with WPML?
      3. Do you suggest any other language plug-ins? (WPML seems to be the only serious one in existence)

Thank you!
      John

Andreas Timm
      Participant

I have exactly the same request / question.

Is there a workaround? Maybe by using multiple accounts somehow?

Tx.

best,
        Andreas

Julien
        Participant

I push this topic up.
          I’m using SNAP Pro on a single site for several months and it’s great. Going bilingual with WPML is an important aspect of my development.
          Unfortunately, every time I write a translation for a post, it seems that SNAP settings are duplicated so the post is published once again on social networks.
          Is there a roadmap to fix that? Thanks for your answer,

Andreas
          Participant

I have the same issue with my bilingual website. Any insights yet on this topic?

thanks,
            Andreas

Mario
            Participant

I have the same issue. Would be great if somebody has a workaround.

Regards,
              Mario

DroidGames
              Participant

+1 need ability to post for different accounts depending on language

DroidGames
                Participant

WPML has programm for plugins compatibility – https://wpml.org/documentation/theme-compatibility/go-global-program/

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.