- This topic has 6 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 8 years, 2 months ago by DroidGames.
- December 30, 2013 at 11:36 am #100367JohnParticipant
I have been using Snap Social Network Auto Poster for almost a year now and its been a great experience. I have just updated to the multisite version as I am looking to run copies of my same blog but in spanish and possibly other languages.
I bought WPML which seems the be the only decent option out there. The way they use multisites however is a bit strange in that it doesn’t actually create a separate multisite. WPML creates a sort of virtual multisite, so it doesnt actually allow you to run separate plug-ins for each multisite.
This means that I am not able to have a separate configuration for each language and am therefore not able to use snap network auto poster for each language.
My questions are:
1. Is there any way I can get it to work? Auto posting to social networks is vital for my site so really need to get it working.
2. Are there plans to make the plug-in compatible with WPML?
3. Do you suggest any other language plug-ins? (WPML seems to be the only serious one in existence)
JohnJanuary 19, 2014 at 3:24 am #126499Andreas TimmParticipant
I have exactly the same request / question.
Is there a workaround? Maybe by using multiple accounts somehow?
AndreasJuly 1, 2014 at 4:10 am #223830JulienParticipant
I push this topic up.
I’m using SNAP Pro on a single site for several months and it’s great. Going bilingual with WPML is an important aspect of my development.
Unfortunately, every time I write a translation for a post, it seems that SNAP settings are duplicated so the post is published once again on social networks.
Is there a roadmap to fix that? Thanks for your answer,July 26, 2014 at 11:48 am #230784AndreasParticipant
I have the same issue with my bilingual website. Any insights yet on this topic?
AndreasSeptember 18, 2014 at 1:17 pm #251004MarioParticipant
I have the same issue. Would be great if somebody has a workaround.
MarioNovember 3, 2014 at 6:27 am #295345DroidGamesParticipant
+1 need ability to post for different accounts depending on languageNovember 20, 2014 at 10:02 am #316047DroidGamesParticipant
WPML has programm for plugins compatibility – https://wpml.org/documentation/theme-compatibility/go-global-program/
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.