NextScripts 3.78 Caused Pinterest Posting Problem

Forums SNAP – WordPress Plugin Forums NextScripts 3.78 Caused Pinterest Posting Problem

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Sandy
    Participant

Hello. I opened a ticket on this but wanted to post here for others.

Running WordPress 4.7
      Just upgraded the Nextscripts plugin to 3.78

1. I immediately noticed that none of my Pinterest boards were showing in the list box in the Nextscripts section of the post editor. So I went to the plugin section and regenerated the boards. They were listed fine there.

2. I went back to the post editor and still no Pinterest boards in the list box.
      3. I went to another of my sites and confirmed that I could see Pinterest boards in the Nextscript section of the post editor for existing posts and also new posts. I backed out and updated the Nextscripts plugin to 3.78. I could no longer see the Pinterest boards in scheduled, published, or new posts.

One interesting thing is that a scheduled post published at noon and Nextscripts did publish the Pinterest pin to the right board. You just can’t see the boards in any of the posts. And, of course, you can’t pick a Pinterest board for any new posts.

That’s it 🙂

Sandy
      Participant

I forgot to mention that after regenerating the boards, I saved the settings.

NextScripts.com
        Participant
          Sandy
          Participant

Hi Guys. I’m not super techie and don’t want to mess with php files as mentioned in the link. When will the next plugin update be released?

Thanks.

NextScripts.com
            Participant

someday next week.

Sandy
              Participant

Hello. We ended up replacing the pn.php file with the script you provided. It solved one problem and created a new one.

1. Replacing the script does allow you to see all of the Pinterest boards in the list box BUT –>

2. If you select a particular Pinterest board and then update the post, the Pinterest board reverts to the default Pinterest board. In other words, you can’t pick a Pinterest board for a post, other than the default board.

The new pn.php script doesn’t seem to fix that problem.

Thanks,
                Sandy

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.