Not posting to FB already draft or scheduled posts

Forums SNAP – WordPress Plugin Forums Not posting to FB already draft or scheduled posts

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    thebutcher
    Participant

Hi, I have problem with SNAP Pro. I have scheduled posts for 2 weeks. After that i connect my facebook page to my blog with application, authorized it but have problem. It wont post on my page scheduled posts.Test post is working also when i create new posts and post then is working.
      What do you think is the problem? SOme cache or something else?

Diggidy
      Participant

same problem, seems that if a post has been published in the past it cannot be set to auto post in the future. But it does work for Twitter

NextScripts.com
        Participant

Already published posts won’t be automatically republished unless you change them. Otherwise it will be generating a lot of duplicates.

Diggidy
          Participant

I have noticed that some auto-posts work and some do not. Example I have set up 3 autopost for 11AMpm 12pmpm and 1pm. The 11 and 12 posted but the 1pm didnt

T Party
            Participant

I am having the same issue as thebutcher. When I publish a post myself, it appears in my Facebook feed beautifully. When I schedule a post, it does not appear.

I verified my Facebook app settings (Public, sandbox turned off).

According to the log (tail below), the status change does trigger an auto-post request (indicated in bold at 13:00 each day), just as SNAP’s documents describe. However that request is not followed by a [Posted] line.

[2013-04-04 13:00:28] - [Start =- ]- ------=========#### NEW AUTO-POST REQUEST PostID:(4455) Non Human ####=========------
              [2013-04-03 17:45:22] - [Posted] [Facebook - Personal] - OK - Message Posted | PostID: 4962 - Test Post Published Myself |im
              [2013-04-03 17:44:16] - [Scheduled] [Facebook (Personal)] - PostID:(4962)
              [2013-04-03 17:44:16] - [Start =- ]- ------=========#### NEW AUTO-POST REQUEST PostID:(4962) Scheduled +2 ####=========------
              [2013-04-03 13:00:44] - [Start =- ]- ------=========#### NEW AUTO-POST REQUEST PostID:(4453) Non Human ####=========------
              [2013-04-02 13:02:14] - [Start =- ]- ------=========#### NEW AUTO-POST REQUEST PostID:(4451) Non Human ####=========------

Any ideas? I adore SNAP, and if I can get it working for scheduled posts I would be able to endorse it wholeheartedly.

Sergio R. Garcia
              Participant

We are seeing similar issues with scheduled posts. Could you let us know what circumstances posts are allowed to be scheduled (e.g., new posts, avoid draft mode, etc)?

Thanks.

NextScripts.com
                Participant

Please update to the latest version 2.7.13. Previous 3 version had some troubles with scheduled posts.

Bertrand
                  Participant

Hi, it still not working for me. I schedule the post when I’m finished editing but the “non human” action (publish scheduled facebook posts) never work.

Could be a problem with the WP Cron? Why there is a two hours time difference between my scheduled task and the time on WP Cron.

Thansks

<blockquote cite=”[2013-06-26 06:13:23] – [Start =- ]- ——=========#### NEW AUTO-POST REQUEST PostID:(14874) Non Human ####=========——
                    [2013-06-26 06:10:36] – [Start =- ]- ——=========#### NEW AUTO-POST REQUEST PostID:(14766) Non Human ####=========——
                    [2013-06-26 05:50:26] – [Start =- ]- ——=========#### NEW AUTO-POST REQUEST PostID:(14737) Non Human ####=========—— “>

slcsb
                    Participant

Could someone let me know if this should be working? I’m having the problems described above and I noticed this thread is two years old already. Looking to purchase, can’t if it doesn’t work……we schedule all our posts. Thank you!

NextScripts.com
                      Participant

slcsb what is your problem exactly?
                        Do you have correctly working WP Cron?

slcsb
                        Participant

Yes I do (I’m assuming–since our scheduled posts work correctly). Posting to Facebook and Twitter work just fine if I immediately publish, but not on scheduled posts. If I go back in later I can tell it to republish and it works fine then too, just not on the schedule. Thank you.

NextScripts.com
                          Participant

Are you getting any errors? Please check your Log/History tab and let me know what do you have there.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.