Only reposts 1 time now

Forums SNAP – WordPress Plugin Forums Only reposts 1 time now

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    kegnum
    Participant

I only repost the posts that I made in the last 24 hours.

The autorepost feature used to keep posting over and over again…. now it loops once and stops. Not only that but it turns off so that it will no longer repost future posts that I make. After the reposting has finished there is no longer an “R” meaning that it is finished.

Is there a way to revery back to the previous version of this plugin. This update has caused me nothing but trouble.

[2014-03-08 02:23:47] – [RE-Posting – End of the Query] [Facebook – Facebook] – OK Requested Time: 2014-03-08 02:22:31 | Current Time:2014-03-08 02:23:47 | ||| Last Time:2014-03-08 02:20:29 RND Time: 76 – Next Time – 2014-03-08 02:31:45) | Reposting (Old to New) POST ID: | Total posts included in reposting: 0 | Prev Post ID:20513

NextScripts.com
      Participant

“Reposting (Old to New)” suppose to do that. it does everything that’s in the query and then it turns off. This option is NOT for constant reposting, it’s for people who just installed the plugin and want to re-post the posts that were made before the installation.

Only “Random” won’t turn itself off.

kegnum
        Participant

I went back to the previous version of the plugin and it works fine. This is something that you guys changed when you did the latest update because oldest to newest no continuously reposts.

Would be nice if you added the option to loop the reposts because that is what I was doing previously and it was working perfectly.

kegnum
          Participant

Sorry i meant to say now continuously reposts, not no

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.