Problem with Facebook api

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    épines de paradis
    Participant

Hi,

I have a problem: Following your documentation on the setup for facebook, it says we need to use a personal Facebook account to manage the apps, here is the exact message:

“Not Authorized To Manage Apps This account is not authorized to manage apps. Please use your verified personal Facebook account to create and manage your apps.”

So currently does not work for business Facebook page, what can we do?

NextScripts.com
      Participant

You need to use personal Facebook account

épines de paradis
        Participant

I have no personnal account when i change in business page i habe no acces to the personnal account. And i have anoter probleme with google+ page.

[2015-07-06 16:55:42] Р[Error] [Google+ Р̩pines de paradis] Р-=ERROR=- Array ( [pgID] => [isPosted] => 0 [pDate] => 2015-07-06 14:55:42 [Error] => Login/Connection Error: Your password was changed 19 days ago. )

NextScripts.com
          Participant

1. Then you need to setup your own persona account on Facebook and use it to setup an app. It’s Facebook official policy. Business accounts can’t have apps. You can’t do anything about that.

2. >> Login/Connection Error: Your password was changed 19 days ago.

What kind of additional information do you need about that error? Please enter you new correct password, not the old one that you changed 19 days ago. That old password is no longer working.

épines de paradis
            Participant

fucking facebook!!!

Thanks, i change the password to my google account and now it’s work fine.

épines de paradis
              Participant

new problem with a post, this message appear when i send on pinterest:

Array ( [pgID] => [isPosted] => 0 [pDate] => 2015-07-08 16:34:55 [Error] => Something went wrong РArray ( [api_error_code] => 234 [message] => Nous rencontrons des difficult̩s pour communiquer avec epinesdeparadis.com. Veuillez r̩essayer ult̩rieurement ! [code] => API_ERROR [target] => [http_status] => 408 ) )

m3
                Participant

Hi,

How can I publish to facebook and be seen as bussines account post and not as personal facebook posting?

tnx
                  m.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.