Recent posts by others in facebook

Forums SNAP – WordPress Plugin Forums Recent posts by others in facebook

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Ben
    Participant

Hi there,

I have it working posting information to facebook – however it posts on the organisation page but with my profile saying “Ben” posted this link on your page (or words to that effect). I’m setting this up for a business, so it auto posts their web content on their facebook page. I don’t want my face or profile being used every time they make an update on their website. Am I doing something wrong?

I assume its a simple fix but I’m missing something.

Thanks in advance.

Ben

NextScripts.com
      Participant

Plugin post as the account that authorized it. Authorize it with the correct account.

Jennifer
        Participant

I tried this, and get this message: To continue, you’ll need to switch from using Facebook as [pagename] to using Facebook as [personal profile].

Adi Cumpanasu
          Participant

You are posting, commenting, and liking as Pagina Crestinului — Change to Adi Cumpanasu

Still when I reauthorize it gets my profile and is posting with my profile instead of page. I also deleted the facebook account from SNAP and recreated. Same result.

Adi Cumpanasu
            Participant

GOT IT! When you are on facebook and click the “wheel” that brings out the menu for Logout…. in that menu there also says: “Use Facebook as” and gives a list of pages, groups, profile…

Still, I select use as page and I get the error that Jennifer says: To continue, you’ll need to switch from using Facebook as [pagename] to using Facebook as [personal profile]

dennis
              Participant

Did you figure this issue out yet?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.