Selecting categorizes removes checkbox

Forums SNAP – WordPress Plugin Forums Selecting categorizes removes checkbox

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Rob
    Participant

When I select a category for autopost and save my settings, the account checkbox turns into a radio button, and if I refresh the page, the radio button turns back into a checkbox but it is unchecked now. This only with selected categories.

If I choose “All” it works fine.

NextScripts.com
    Participant

This was a known bug in one of the old versions. Please get the latest version.

Rob
    Participant

I do have the latest version, I already put a ticket in for it

Manu
    Participant

I have the same problem with the last version.
    When the fix will be available ?

Thank you

Rob
    Participant

I am still having this issue, I know you have said it has fixed but could please take another look. I would really appreciate it.

Thanks

Josh
    Participant

Hi,

Curious on the status of this request? I am also having an issue with the plugin deselecting certain social media accounts from the dashboard on it’s own. I have also noticed the checkboxes turning to radios as well. I just upgraded to pro, and need to get this fixed.

Thanks, Josh

Ale
    Participant

I have the same issue. Noticed that checkboxes are turning into radios when you select just some categories and not all posts.

NextScripts.com
    Participant

It suppose to turn to the radio button if categories are selected.

Please see how this feature works here: https://www.nextscripts.com/snap-features/assign-categories-to-each-social-network/

Rob
    Participant

I understand that but the it turns into an UNSELECTED radio button after I save. Even the log says that my account is not selected after I run it.

Rob
    Participant

I understand that but the issue I’m having is that it turns into an UNSELECTED radio button after I save. Even the log says that my account is not selected after I run it.

NextScripts.com
    Participant

What network exactly are you seeing this problem with?

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.